Big Brother 10 Is Almost Here!

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:13pm by Ironbaker

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 11:01pm
post #91 of 333

I don't know what's going on with my cable service but it is really starting to make me mad! Last night during HOH comp CBS went black (no other stations!)!! Don't they know I have to feed my addiction!! LOL!! I'm sitting in a hotel in Dallas checking in with ya'll. I guess I'll watch everything when I get back.

Jesse is so full of himself. It's crazy! Rizzo is good!! I love Renny!

If Ollie & April are having sex I bet he's not making his daddy so proud. That's just gross!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 11:37pm
post #92 of 333

Cakepro, she is VERY serious! lol They are worse than rabbits. It started in the first or 2nd week. That's why I found his "my dad would be applauding me" comment amusing and the fact that he touts the "I don't drink, smoke, etc, etc." I guess "have sex with girls on tv" doesn't count.

This cast is kinda boring, as much as we love to hate them, people like Evel Dick and Gnatalie make it interesting.

CarolynGwen, welcome. lol Which site do you go to?

Hi TC!

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 12:47am
post #93 of 333

They started bumping uglies at day 10.

I post on a little forum of about 10 or so people who post regularly. We have many more that lurk.

Let me go get the link and post it for ya'll who are interested or need more than one BB discussion going on during a season.

I will say upfront... it does have spoilers, live feed posting etc. so if you don't want to know anything in advance don't go there. thumbs_up.gif

Carolynlovescake Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 1:13am
post #94 of 333

I don't know about posting the link since I'm not sure on Heath & Jackie's rule about it.

If you want the link go ahead am PM me unless they say it's ok.

Ironbaker Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 1:59am
post #95 of 333

Posting links to site is fine, we've given all of the other BB spoiler site links many times over the seasons.

Regardless, I'll be PMing cause I'm an addict like that. icon_biggrin.gif

Carolynlovescake Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 2:10am
post #96 of 333

sweet, I just didn't want to be a rule breaker... Lord knows I've stirred enough things up here by accident already.

You can find me at http://www.thebigbrothersite.com/forum/index.php

It's my home away from CC.

You shall know me by my avatars.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 3:02am
post #97 of 333

Egads, that's terrible! Their poor families must just be mortified, esp the pastor!!

Is there just no shame anymore? icon_sad.gif

Ironbaker Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 3:21pm
post #98 of 333

Shame left BB probably after season 1. icon_lol.gif

It's been even worse since she has the HoH room. I hope they burn that mattress.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:39pm
post #99 of 333

April and Ollie are GROSS. Can you imagine all of your co-workers watching you do it with a stranger? Multiple times, and sober? icon_surprised.gif

The fight last night was priceless, and I hope that Jessie will go home. I can't stand him. Jerry definitely made the right decision with the POV.

OMG Michelle was so ridiculous about the red unitard! Who really cares? I guess it was b/c she lost the Hawaiian trip that set her off.

Carolyngwen-I go to survivorsucks.com and read the spoilers there. I don't post, b/c if you have less than like 5,000 posts you are a newbis and they attack you, lol.

Ironbaker Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 6:06pm
post #100 of 333

lol michelle!

Carolyn's board is welcoming to newbies! I read jokers for updates, they are very detailed there too. Survivorsucks is a goodie.

Michelle looked absolutely ridiculous last night! Why did you get the shaft? Cause you LOST ya big brat. Libra's kids should be taken away cause you lost your trip? Boohoo. Libra won, fair and square, she had every right to pick what she wanted. Her kids can't even write letters yet. LOL She can take her family to Hawaii.

I think the best part about that fight - (it was so edited! April looked worse in the actual version, i hate how they make her look like an angel) was how they sang happy Birthday! LMAO!!!

Talk about the most unenthusiastic, pitiful rendition of that song. I busted out laughing at the first note. And then they all just stood there like someone just died. Priceless.

Jerry is so crotchety.

michellenj Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 6:31pm
post #101 of 333

And REnny, God love her, was hysterical when she just exploded on Jerry after he made some remark about women. He cannot stop himself from butting into matters that he should stay the heck out of. They certainly didn't need his input in that discussion.

So do I have this right as far as alliances:

April/Ollie

Renny/Keesha

Renny/Keesha/Libra

Dan-alone

Jerry-alone

Memphis-alone

Michelle/Jessie

Ironbaker Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 7:55pm
post #102 of 333

I think those are all pretty accurate. I think Keesha is trying to work something in with Memphis. Also, the original one was April, Ollie, Keesha, Libra, Jerry and Renny. I think that's it.

I think Dan and Memphis have something on the sly too. There are just too many to keep up with! lol

And YES, Jerry needs to butt out sometimes. He jumps in and then blows up when someone says something. He is always blowing up at Libra, which sets Renny off. It's funny to watch.

michellenj Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:55pm
post #103 of 333

Any guesses on who'll go tonight?

I think Memphis. Sit it probably will be Jessie! icon_lol.gif

michellenj Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 12:45pm
post #104 of 333

See, it is always the opposite of who I think will go. I saw Jessie's interview w/ Julie this morning on the Early Show. It was just an extended version of his exit interview when he was eliminated last night. He has no personality whatsoever. Totally monotone. He wasn't surprised about Dan being America's Player. He also said he was glad to go. icon_confused.gif

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 3:02pm
post #105 of 333

HEE HEE HEE!!! I LOVE IT!!! Jesse is gone and I am doing the happy dance! The LOOK on his face and he really looked like he was about to cry--poor baby!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I am really liking Dan more...

Still don't like Libra even though she did help to get Jesse out. Does this just annoy the crap out of me when she goes in the diary room to cast her vote, she ALWAYS tries to do a model pose? UGH!! WHATEVER!!!

Now, things will be super weird with Michelle as HOH. I think she will put up Keesha a Libra.

michellenj Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 9:55pm
post #106 of 333

No doubt she will put up those 2, or possibly Dan b/c she knows he betrayed them. This is getting good.

I think Libra has lost a lot of weight. Or is it just me?

Ironbaker Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 3:07am
post #107 of 333

Good riddance, Foghorn! I saw his interview with Julie - he is so dull. So glad America made the right choice. lol I know he hated to hear that America made that decision, he tried to downplay it. lol

Has anyone read the feeds from last night after the show and today? Holy fight, batman! LOL I can't wait to see Sunday's show, of course they were all screaming again. I'm disliking Jerry more and more. A lot of ignorant, over the top comments and reactions. It's a damn game! I'll save some of my commenting until after the show to see what they do air.

Noms are up.

michellenj Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 1:11pm
post #108 of 333

Noms are good. This should be interesting. Michelle is still really pissed about Libra taking the vacation from her. She mentions it all the time!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 3:50am
post #109 of 333

whhoooohoooo!
I was glad to see Libra and Keesha going against HOH but Michelle winning HOH will prob bite them in the butt for doing that.

liking Jerry less and less also.....but liking Renny more and more, who would've thought?
not caring much for Michelle right now.
this is getting goooooood!

melody

michellenj Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:40pm
post #110 of 333

This is not a spoiler, but it was funny and I doubt they will show it on the show. Last night on After Dark the houseguests were getting drunk, and April and Keesha were going on about how they didn't need men. Then April was like "I do need a man, now" and was saying how she's been saving herself for the right one. icon_confused.gif Yeah, banging a stranger on national t.v. nonstop is saving yourself for the right man.

melodyscakes Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 11:29pm
post #111 of 333

30 more minutes!
gotta feed family so I can watch.
haven't been on the spoiler sites...no time this week, way too many wedding cakes.

can't wait!

melody

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 3:55am
post #112 of 333

I'm just glad that group is going on slop for most of the week, they deserve it!!

Michelle needs to get over the vacation..she's not right. She was the second person out, should the person that won the game be stuck with the unitard? She had no choice but to take the trip!! She deserved it.

And how is it April is in so good with Michelle...she put up Jesse, and comes out smelling of roses icon_confused.gif And I can't stand Jerry, he's a nasty little bugger! That strained,whiny voice of his just adds to it!!

As could be expected, Libra and Keesha have been nominated...it could make for an interesting week..(i've seen the spoilers already) tapedshut.gif

Ironbaker Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:18pm
post #113 of 333

They are probably the most arguing bunch ever. lol I saw some videos from Saturday night, there is more to come. Insanity.

Jerry instigates endlessly. None of them make a bit of sense. Manchelle is going on to Dan about how it's a game and you have to lie, cheat and steal to win. Was she not just going on about his religion and him being a liar? Make up your mind!

Nice to see Jase is still a tool.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:23pm
post #114 of 333

Ironbaker - I noticed this about Michelle also. Can't believe she is so upset because Dan "lied" and yet she's telling him that you need to lie in order to stay in the game icon_eek.gif They contradict themselves all the time. Bunch of crazies!!

michellenj Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 4:17pm
post #115 of 333

So who is on slop? That's just going to make them even crazier.

Ironbaker Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 6:36pm
post #116 of 333

They're all on slop! lol I think there's only 2 days that they're not on slop and then they won a "feast".

I had to stop watching some of the videos - it is just TOO much. The same arguing in circles over the same damn things. I'd have to go hide in a corner somewhere to escape them. Keesha is giving Jerry a run for his money for Most Annoying Voice.

And yes, Michelle needs to get over losing the vacation! It wasn't yours to keep sweetie.

michellenj Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 7:26pm
post #117 of 333

I was just at a spoilers site-the POV is already done?

melodyscakes Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 7:35pm
post #118 of 333

I haven't been to the spoiler sites yet....but can't wait until later in the week to find out what is happening...so I'll prob. pop over to take a peek.

I have to say, I am starting to dislike Jerry more and more. he is acting like a very immature young'en'
yelling to Dan "hide behind your cross" and stuff like that. I wish he'd piss the right person off and they'd put him up.
I really wish michelle wouldn't have won HOH....good grief, could she have gloated any more? is she not thinking that there will be a next week....and then there will be another HOH. geesh people think ahead!

okay, I have to go check out some spoilers....you say pov already took place...dying to know who one.

see ya!

melodyscakes Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 7:39pm
post #119 of 333

grrrrrrrrrrr why oh why did I check out the spoiler site?

grrrrrrrrrr

that's all I'm sayin'

michellenj Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 11:22pm
post #120 of 333

I read the spoilers, too. POV ceremony was held. That's all I'm sayin'.

And evidently, Jerry has been wiping his hiney and throwing the wipes into the garbage instead of flushing. Also, he takes his dentures into the shower to brush them, so he won't be seen on camera.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%