Big Brother 10 Is Almost Here!

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:13pm by Ironbaker

Melan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melan Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 2:41pm
post #31 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksgirl

And the magic question, is Jesse ever going to put a shirt on icon_smile.gif

I think he ripped the only one he had after the Honey veto comp! He's young and is showing off, I don't think he's all that grea looking though.

Now, with Libra... She and her husband have traveled many places -even out of the county, without their children! So, this must be something she is used to. They have gone on vacations -not business trips, so I'm not sure what to think. A vacation isn't THAT important to leave your children and go to another country. Just my opinion! (I saw the video clip of her saying this on jokersupdates website)

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:03pm
post #32 of 333

Melan,

I agree I don't Jesse is that good looking......but he thinks so icon_wink.gif

My 16 year old daughter wants her and I to go on Big Brother. icon_biggrin.gif I think that is so funny...she won't even be seen with me in the store. icon_wink.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:55pm
post #33 of 333

REnny might make it far, like Sheila last season. They all think she isn't a threat and overlook her for people that are currently pissing them off, and suddenly there are just 3-4 people left.

Did you catch the one blonde last night calling the other blonde a "Barbie bitch"? icon_confused.gif Don't they look a lot alike?

I really feel bad for the people that are on slop for the second week. I wonder what it tastes like.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 7:40pm
post #34 of 333

Its on tonight! can't wait.
I'm going to check out the jokerupdate site

Melan Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 8:13pm
post #35 of 333

I love Jokers! Great site. We have showtime too but I haven't watched it much this year. I usually just set my DVR and watch it in the morning when I get up -fast forward through those boring parts!

Marksgirl Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 11:58am
post #36 of 333

OMG I thought Libra and Jerry were going to duke it out. Can you believe that girl. Then she goes running to Renny.

I don't understand why that girl (not sure of her name) didn't put Libra up. No one likes her, she would have gotten voted out.

No I think Steven is going to get vote out...I really like him.

michellenj Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:50pm
post #37 of 333

When Libra and Jerry were arguing, my dh said he hoped Jerry didn't have a heart attack in the house. Sheesh. They were really mad.

I'm kind of surprised BB isn't making more of April and Ollie's "showmance".

Marksgirl Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 2:18pm
post #38 of 333

As far as Ollie's and April's showmance, there is alot of show left. I don't see either one of the getting voted off soon. I am sure it will be a big deal, being he is a pastor's son and all.

I can't wait to see who gets voted off. icon_smile.gif

Marksgirl Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 1:30pm
post #39 of 333

Grrrrrrrrrrrr icon_cry.gif I can't believe they voted Stephen off. He didn't get one vote. I thought at least one person would vote for him.

Melan Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 1:55pm
post #40 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksgirl

Grrrrrrrrrrrr icon_cry.gif I can't believe they voted Stephen off. He didn't get one vote. I thought at least one person would vote for him.

Poor Stephen for not getting even one vote... but these houseguests know from previous seasons that if the majority of the vote is going to go one way -to go with them.

I wish Libra was put up, but I don't blame Michelle for not using the veto-she does have to protect herself in the game as well. I seriously cannot stand Libra -she annoyed me before the show even started!

If you check out jokersupdates.com and click on the media tab, you can find more intimate videos of the "showmance" if that kind of think rocks your boat!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 4:01pm
post #41 of 333

They kill me with the hooking up with strangers. Way to go PK! I'm sure your dad is cheering you on. icon_rolleyes.gif

Does anyone else think Keesha looks SO MUCH like Danielle, Evel Dick's daughter? With just tad bit more meat on her bones. icon_lol.gif

That fight between Jerry, Renny and Libra was so funny.

Melan Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 4:06pm
post #42 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

Does anyone else think Keesha looks SO MUCH like Danielle, Evel Dick's daughter? With just tad bit more meat on her bones. icon_lol.gif

Yes! I thought that the very first time I saw her! She looks a great deal like a healthier Danielle!

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 11:42pm
post #43 of 333

Oh! I plan to join in the discussion, but Ihave to catch up on the past two weeks--saw the premiere, but have been in Orlando for 2 weeks...

Iron--It stinks that we were not able to actually meet in Orlando! icon_sad.gif Next time for sure!!

missyek Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 11:44pm
post #44 of 333

Oh! I plan to join in the discussion, but Ihave to catch up on the past two weeks--saw the premiere, but have been in Orlando for 2 weeks...

Iron--It stinks that we were not able to actually meet in Orlando! icon_sad.gif Next time for sure!!

michellenj Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 9:39pm
post #45 of 333

Keesha does look a lot like Daniele, except she is much less annoying.

I think that the houseguests this season are so tame compared to the last couple of seasons.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 4:15am
post #46 of 333

I've finally caught up on the shows myself Missy. I didn't want to read any of this until I got caught up. ICES kept me away from BB, that is the only thing that can LOL!

I can not stand Jesse!!!!! Gosh he is so full of himself. I think he will go up next or get backdoored. That would be fine with me. thumbs_up.gif

I like Keesha, I hope she kicks butt this week! party.gif

The other blonde I don't like at all. I think she'll turn on Libra. Well I figure they'll turn on each other. icon_smile.gificon_twisted.gif

Renny is hilarious! icon_cool.gif

I hate Jerry's voice. icon_sad.giftapedshut.gif

I like Memphis but none of the other guys. icon_smile.gif

Don't like Libra, don't like Michelle. thumbsdown.gif

So far it's Keesha, Memphis, Angie, Jerry & Renny that I like. thumbs_up.gif

I'ts not as crazy as the last 2 times but a lot tamer. icon_smile.gif Can't wait to see what will happen next~

missyek Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:31am
post #47 of 333

Okay, finally finished watching everything tonight. I'm suprised that I have not gone over to Morty's or Joker's yet, but I think I will after tomorrow's episode--I want to be surprised by Keesha's choices for nominations. icon_wink.gif

Okay, my take:

Brian--glad he is gone! What a dork! He actually could have gone further in the game if he just kept his mouth shut! tapedshut.gif He just had to go bragging that he was calling the shots. Idiot! icon_lol.gif

Stephen--really did not get to know him too well, but he seemed okay. It just stinks that he got kicked out because he was friends with Brian and that is all he did. He seemed nice but always looked liked he was about to cry. icon_cry.gif

Jerry--I like him. Voice is annoying, but I really like him!

Renny--she was rubbing me the wrong way at first, but the BS with Jesse just makes me like her more and more. Hubby and I get a good laugh from her.

Jesse--UGH!! ICK!!! IDIOT!!! Hubby keeps saying to wait until he goes on slop for a week--BB should not let him take his supplements and just watch him deflate. What an ego on that kid!

Memphis--Okay--hate the facial hair--looks like a worm circling his mouth! icon_lol.gif He seems okay, but really don't have too much of an opinion at this point.

Angie--Again, okay. Haven't formed an opinion yet.

Ollie--Seems really nice, but really stOOpid for hanging with Boobs, oops I mean April... icon_lol.gif I would like to see him go a bit further.

Michelle--Just another one that I am not sure about. She is a dork for hanging with Jesse, though.

Dan--Nice catholic boy, I guess. I get annoyed when he calls Julie "Mrs. Chen" Not sure why it bugs me...

April--I think I made myself clear from what I said earlier--BOOBS! UGH! April is my Holly for this season (minus the fingernails on chalkboard voice).

Libra--at first I was cool with her. Not at all now. She is liar and just mean.

Keesha--I like her and she does remind me of Danielle!! THat is too funny cause hubby and I were trying to figure out why she looked familiar.

Okay, did I miss anyone? If I did , then I guess they are not worth talking about!! LOL

Well, I am all set for today's show. See ya'll soon!

michellenj Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 12:52am
post #48 of 333

Can someone tell me what happened on tonight's show? We had a storm, the electicity went out and just came back on, and the DVR is only recording the last 9 minutes of the show.

tcturtleshell Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:11am
post #49 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

Can someone tell me what happened on tonight's show? We had a storm, the electicity went out and just came back on, and the DVR is only recording the last 9 minutes of the show.

I sent you a PM, didn't want to ruin it for anyone. You'd think with technology the dvr would still tape it. Mine won't either icon_sad.gif Go figure~

Marksgirl Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 12:51pm
post #50 of 333

I can't believe who Keesha put up...I thought Jesse was going to S**T his pants.....to funny. I new she was going to put Angie up.

Ironbaker Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:53pm
post #51 of 333

Jesse's a brat. LOL

Missy, I hate that I missed you too! And then to find out you were outside when TC and Mac left. lol next time for sure!

I still haven't watched the 2 episodes I missed while at ICES but that's OK. I just roll on. As long as Brian left.

Jerry's voice is also getting on my nerves! LOL It's that really crotchety, old man type of voice. Oogily boogily.

Renny had me cracking up with that challenge yesterday...they all did with the yelling. But Renny was just doing her own thing. She's grown on me a lot.

Libra is not on my good list anymore either...her time's coming.

I like Angie and Keesha is cool. I hope Angie makes it through this week.

michellenj Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:30pm
post #52 of 333

Did any of you see "The Soup" on E this weekend? On "Reality Show Clip Time" they showed Jessie in his HoH room, and made fun of how other HG's were excited to see pics of their families, but his were all of himself. LOL I missed that when the show aired. He is very into himself!

Renny is not so bad any more. I think at first she was a little bit grating, but now that Libra and other people have been coming out of their shells, she's just sitting back and letting them take the heat.

I actually like most of the HG's this time. They all seem (individually) to be nice people.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 10:32pm
post #53 of 333

I think you can watch any show you miss on cbs.com I think I watched a missed survivor episode.
you can't fast forward the commercials though

see if you can watch it on the net.

melody

michellenj Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 1:53pm
post #54 of 333

I didn't think to look on CBS's web site. Duh!

Marksgirl Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 11:12am
post #55 of 333

Jesse's plan back-fired icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I know he thought he had talked Keesha into using the power of vote on him and putting up Libra. I think he may be gone. Yes!!!!

Gee Memphis got a little mad at Jerry didn't he?

michellenj Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 3:09pm
post #56 of 333

I'm sure that they are all getting on each other's nerves by now, and Jerry saying that Memphis is a womanizer set him off. Memphis was right, though, about Jerry being a hypocrite! Feeling April's boobs, and if you read the live feed reports, he's constantly bothering the girls.

Jessie may have screwed himself. He's going to be a drooling, incoherent idiot before the vote. I really don't care who gets voted out this week.

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 3:34pm
post #57 of 333

Yeah...at this point, who cares who gets voted off.

Jesse is pathetic....my least favorite in the house....but Angie isn't any better. She totally froze and made absolutely no sense when she went up to the HOH room to talk to Keesha..I think she was even trying to squeak out a few crocodile tears..and it just didn't happen...Embarrassing for her, she blew it! icon_razz.gif

I hope Keesha keeps winning things, I'd like for her to stay awhile. And I like Renny(kind of). I would like to see Jerry and Memphis out too. I didn't like how Jerry got all into Libra's face, and the same with Memphis getting into Jerry's. Guess I don't like when i see men picking on "weaker" people. I want to see them pick on someone their own size. icon_wink.gif

we'll just have to see if poor, innocent Jesse gets kicked to the curb this week...

Ironbaker Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 3:54pm
post #58 of 333

Jesse's a tool. My friends and I have many nicknames already for most of the house and his is Foghorn Leghorn. I hope he gets voted out.

At this point (opinion subject to change, as they usually do with BB lol) I'm rooting for Renny, she's grown on me. Angie's OK. Ollie is OK. The others I'm still trying to get a feel for. But I don't care much for Jesse, Libra, April or Memphis.

Memphis was ready to fight that old man, huh? lol I can understand being upset over the hypocrisy but calm down. Jerry's voice sounds like gravel is in it.

Did you guys see the footage of them when the earthquake hit yesterday? they showed it on our news last night. Libra's face is funny:

Inside

tcturtleshell Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 5:13pm
post #59 of 333

Oh my gosh the earthquake thing was funny! I heard someone say it's Renny's bday. icon_smile.gif

Hopefully Jesse is gone this week. I really think Keesha might have won Libra over because at the end Libra said she owed her for not putting her up. If they girls don't stay HOH then they'll be on the block. Threats. I think that's going to screw it up for them. They should have kept things with their alliance more hush hush.

I'm rooting for Renny! She's hilarious!!

Wonder whose going to get American's Favorite? I hope it's Ollie. I think he'll be a hoot doing pranks on everyone.

Memphis has a temper that ashame he showed it on an old man. Wonder if BB gave him a warning?

Jesse is pathetic! Bye-Bye!

Ironbaker Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 6:07pm
post #60 of 333

It was funny.

Here is the link to vote, if you want!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%