Wfhc (The Forum Formerly Known As Inhw)

Lounge By CakesbyMonica Updated 20 May 2008 , 7:29am by Wjk

roxxxy_luvs_duff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:03pm
post #121 of 3524

i like mervys and old navy i love there jeans because they have all there jeans in long length

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:03pm
post #122 of 3524

Does it get cheaper with the bulk? Jenny is cheaper.

Juliequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juliequeen Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:03pm
post #123 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxy_luvs_duff

116 for just the meals and 142 for meals and snacks then you can change to the week 2 plan te next week so you get a different variety or you can order a 4week or 6 week plan

Well it beats Jenny!!!!

That's funny Mon...

Juliequeen Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:05pm
post #124 of 3524

REALLY!!! I thought Jenny was waaaay more!!! Oh well!

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:05pm
post #125 of 3524

Puff the Magic Dragon lives by the sea...

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:06pm
post #126 of 3524

when i called jenny i had to pay $359 for member ship then like 125-150 for meals a week

you get like $30 off if you oder the 4 week plan

Juliequeen Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:07pm
post #127 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyMonica

Puff the Magic Dragon lives by the sea...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Indeed he did!!!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:10pm
post #128 of 3524
wdsanders21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wdsanders21 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:11pm
post #129 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliequeen

No that's the one DH proposed with... you should keep it always!!!! Make him buy you a new one for your right hand!!! Haha ha!!!

Is your ring one ring or two?

My BF got a new setting when we worked at the jewelry store and just put her center diamond in the new ring so she has a new look with her emotional attachment from her diamond. Looks great, just an idea.

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:12pm
post #130 of 3524

hey they use real meat in these meals its not the chicken patty stuff. real fish , chicken , abd beef

i need to call jenny back i think the lady was trying to get me to do the most expensive plan i want to see how much the $20 thing cost with food an everything

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:14pm
post #131 of 3524

Great food comes from using the best ingredients and a whole natural cooking method. We begin with the finest cuts of chicken, meat and seafood. By using our innovative culinary method, we slow cook each protein to retain moisture while sealing in natural flavors. Then we pair our fully cooked entrees with our mouth watering sauces and complement them with a selection of fresh vegetables. The result is healthy and delicious. You can enjoy and serve a truly gourmet meal without sacrificing health and quality for convenience.

ok my baby just pushed something and now it made the font small on this whole screen hmmmmmm

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:16pm
post #132 of 3524

true...Costco would be better quality food, and possibly fresher made.

Of course they gave you the most expensive, that what they do! They can't tell you about the specials and make money icon_smile.gif.

I used to have a crush on Rider Strong.

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:18pm
post #133 of 3524

hmmmm maybe ill wait and talk to jenny again and see how much the 20 thing comes out to. there was no way i was gunna pay $359 for membership fees

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:19pm
post #134 of 3524

Good morning. Replaying past triumphs and victories in your mind is a
powerful way to motivate yourself.. Keep your trophies and victories in
your face.... Staying encouraged is a full time job! On the other hand,
be careful having conversations and associations with people who provoke
painful memories. Stay away from dream killers and nay sayers... Protect
your mind!!!!! (Remember!!!) You will always move in the direction of
your strongest and most dominate thought! Stay encouraged!!!!!
God is Love
Rev Run

wdsanders21 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:20pm
post #135 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliequeen

I meant tacky in a good way... My whole life my mom and sis said I was tacky because I had my own sense of style. I wear it as a badge of honor because they are so conservative in their taste.

Now when they need fashion or home decorating advise who do you think they call?? Me!

Oh and here is my bitchy sister story for the week.
Ill keep it brief.

We went to visit my parents and SIS TO TELL THEM ALL GOODBYE BEFORE WE LEAVE. We did this yesterday afternoon. Mostly to tell DN2 goodbye. So D niece is having a bit of a tantrum when we arrive sis will not let us go in to speak to her or tell her goodbye. Then sis goes in to Graces (my niece) room shuts the door and emerges 10 minutes later and announces that she was able to get her to go to sleep. I dont have kids so maybe I am missing something here, but what would have been the harm in allowing us to pop in say good-bye to Gracie and then get her to sleep? Shes only 5 and will not understand why we did not tell her good bye HELLO.Im getting on an airplane tomorrow!!!!

Yep, that was wrong. You should have been able to tell her bye. Im always phobic about leaving my DS during a nap. Dont want him to just wake up and me be gone.

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:20pm
post #136 of 3524

im hungry hmmmm what d i want to eat for much

krystalp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krystalp Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:27pm
post #137 of 3524

good grief....10 pages already????? Can't a girl even leave for a minute????????

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:31pm
post #138 of 3524

lol krystal we've been chatty today

wdsanders21 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:35pm
post #139 of 3524

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=66720

Have you guys seen this cake? I love it! Im going to have to do that for my sis's next bday. She loves 'ritas!

krystalp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krystalp Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:36pm
post #140 of 3524

I had to go get DS#1 He spent the night at a friends house last night. Now I gotta go fix the kids lunch.

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:39pm
post #141 of 3524

i like that cake too

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:39pm
post #142 of 3524

They say it's best for kids if you DO tell them that you're leaving and say goodbye, making sure you tell them you will return for them. Most parents try to sneak off and that gives the message to kids that you may disappear at any minute, and good Lord knows when you're going to return. It makes them anxious and fear separation. They never can trust that you're going to be there. Some don't even let you walk out of the room. We are ALWAYS sure to say goodbye to Kairi and tell her we will be back. It works, my DD couldn't give the time of day if we leave.."BYE MOM!! DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!"

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:45pm
post #143 of 3524

lol thats how my kids are especially if they are going to my parents house

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:46pm
post #144 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdsanders21

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=66720

Have you guys seen this cake? I love it! Im going to have to do that for my sis's next bday. She loves 'ritas!

Ok, so even before I saw the cake my mind was working on what it could be and I must say I was kinda dissapointed when it did post. icon_eek.gif Darn my imagination. So, here's my idea.. A cake board with a PVC pipe through it, and a board up higher, like a spool or axel. Build the cake on the top, the top tier a bit bigger than the bottom, cut so it has a curve to it on the sides. Build the underneath of the top board to complete the margarita glass shape. Either with modeling choc or fondant, cover the base, PVC and top shape (the bowl of the margarita glass). Lime on the edge, salt shaker with the base...raw sugar crystals on the rim...Pearl dust the glass part...

What else?!

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:48pm
post #145 of 3524

sounds good mon!

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:50pm
post #146 of 3524

quote="roxxxy_luvs_duff"]I would buy the wilton caddy(dark blue one) that comes with all sorts of goodies in it .iti s expensive but you can use the 40% coupon if you hae a micheals nearby. joanns has 50% off coupons sometimes[/quotehave to disagree. don't get the wilton caddy or any of their other storage items. go to a hardware store like lowes or home depot or even wal-mart and check out the tool chests and caddies and such there. also check sports sections for storage for fishing gear (lures, hooks, etc.). MUCH cheaper and have more options.

Get a basic set of tips - you will eventully figure out which you use the most, so get more of those. Don't invest in too much of the wilton stuff - look around here and you will see other sites for other brands of tools. Sometimes more expensive, but better quality, IMHO.

i think this lady hates wilton products lol

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:53pm
post #147 of 3524

we should invite her!

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:55pm
post #148 of 3524

lol i dont think it is worth it to go buy a ugly tool box then try and fill it. for me it was cheaper just to buy the huge kit(i used a coupon) then you can always add more to it

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:55pm
post #149 of 3524
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:57pm
post #150 of 3524

i like that cake too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%