CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:27pm
post #183 of 3524

Wow, look at this cake!
LL

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:29pm
post #184 of 3524

the wedding cake of Prince Pavlov of Greece, made by Colette Peters

Look at the little chairs sticking out and the rolling pins!!
LL

roxxxy_luvs_duff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:34pm
post #185 of 3524

bye lisa

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:43pm
post #186 of 3524

those cakes are so neat

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:47pm
post #187 of 3524

hahah look what i posted on antoher thread

ok so this might start a riot but i have nver been able to taste the difference between organic, cage-free, all the ther crazy stuff compared to the normal eggs i buy in the grocery store or anything else labeled organic for that matter

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:50pm
post #188 of 3524

hehehe sorry my husband sells farming chemicals

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:50pm
post #189 of 3524

okay seriously the dum song is the wedding march-- okay well almost.... icon_lol.gif try it!

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:52pm
post #190 of 3524

lol i agree martha

marthajo1 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:58pm
post #191 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxy_luvs_duff

how much should i charge for cupcakes $1 or 1.50 each?

I think the same per serving as you charge for other stuff.... depending on the deco! I think they are more work. I am "charging" 2 so I might charge 1.50 I guess.

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 8:59pm
post #192 of 3524

Okay, I think I may have gotten myself in WAY over my head. I just offered myself up as a fundraiser to my daughter's gymnastics school. They have a raffle, I make the winner a birthday cake. AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhh!!! What have I done?! I'm so pushing for fondant, with NO characters. icon_smile.gif

marthajo1 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:01pm
post #193 of 3524
Quote:

That is totally gorgeous.

All this talk of wedding rings and I went and put mine back on....it fits again! Yeah! I have officialy lost enough baby weight to wear it!

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:01pm
post #194 of 3524

What do you think of when they have the raffle saying I will make THIS cake for you in your color choice and doing a generic whimsy cake? Still big and eye-popping, but not trying to pull off a Mickey Mouse/Little Einsteins/Scooby Doo look alike?

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:01pm
post #195 of 3524

for me i can do cupcakes super fast im gunna be making like 50 seseme street one for a bday i think if i have all my bags and frosting ready i can do one in like a minute

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:04pm
post #196 of 3524

monica i think you just should set a limit to the amount of the cake and work with them on what they want and if t goes over the price just charge them the extra amount

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:06pm
post #197 of 3524

yea monica you just reminded me to look for a gymnastics place for my DD for the summer!

marthajo1 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:09pm
post #198 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdsanders21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliequeen

No that's the one DH proposed with... you should keep it always!!!! Make him buy you a new one for your right hand!!! Haha ha!!!

Is your ring one ring or two?

My BF got a new setting when we worked at the jewelry store and just put her center diamond in the new ring so she has a new look with her emotional attachment from her diamond. Looks great, just an idea.

I like the idea of putting the old diamond in a pendant and getting a new diamond for the ring! icon_lol.gif

marthajo1 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:17pm
post #199 of 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxy_luvs_duff

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo-693003.html

i want to do a cake like this

This is really cute-- it reminds me of mary englebreight

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:25pm
post #200 of 3524

That's what I thought when I saw this one...
LL

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:28pm
post #201 of 3524

Hello everyone

Hugs to Monica and Julie for remembering to send me a pm about the new thread. I'm glad they did it this way people won't come in thinking it's about Wilton. I was wishing there was a way to change the title.

I had an accident over the weekend and haven't been able to get here and don't know how long I will stay. I would very much like to catch up on the 14 pages. I left off on page 783 on the old thread.

Now that I look back I wished I had my accident on video I could win $10,000 for the funnest video.

Picture me over 50 and very overweight. Our landscaping in front is about 2 /12 or 3 feet off the ground with cement blocks around.

I went under one of the trees and was going to pull this vine growing under it. Because the vine was so long I thought it had deep roots.

I reached down to pull as hard as I could, it didn't have long roots. It was just like in the movies, everything seemed to move in slow motion. I felt myself falling backwards. I reached up to grab a tree limb and didn't catch it.

I fell on my back on the bricks I think my weight increased my speed. I flipped over backwards in a summersalt, a gymnastic would be proud.

I'm laying on the ground in so much pain I could hardly breath. And all I could think of is please, God I hope none of the neighbors saw. icon_redface.gif

I tried to call for Randy in the back yard but he had his music so loud there was no way he was going to hear me.

All I could think of is I gotta get up, can't let the neighbors see me lying here. icon_redface.gif

I finally got myself to a half walk half crawl to the back yard. I was sobbing so hard I couldn't even tell Randy what happened. icon_cry.gif He didn't know what to do. All I could say is "inside" between sobs.

I came in layed on the couch he wanted to look at me and I'm screaming don't touch me. icon_cry.gif I hurt so bad I wouldn't even let him take me to the clinic.

My back is all brusied and I think most of the brusing is on the inside because that's where it hurts the most.

I was a mess. I was in constant pain and if I tried to move just a little I would scream out in pain. Just breathing hurt. Scared the hell out of Oliver.

This morning I'm ok if I don't move. I can sit up for short periods. In another day or two I should be fine.

Randy, told me not to be sitting on the computer, but we won't tell. I missed you guys so much. shhh.gif

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:29pm
post #202 of 3524

oops sorry wrong one. I'd delete it, but its cute, too.
LL

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:32pm
post #203 of 3524

OMG Janette! We are praying for you speedy recovery! Til then lots of valium or prozac or codine, or whatever would make you feel better. icon_smile.gif

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:32pm
post #204 of 3524

oh janette that is horrible i hope you start feeling better soon!

marthajo1 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:38pm
post #205 of 3524

I am so sorry Janette! If you fell up to it you should finish reading the old thread! I think you missed adorable pics of my babies! icon_lol.gif

Do you think you should go to the dr.?

I have to go lay down...I am getting a migraine and the other kids are all asleep!--good afternoon everybody!

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:39pm
post #206 of 3524

bye martha!

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 9:46pm
post #207 of 3524

ok i guess i better get off and do something beofer dh comes home in a bad mood. talk to you all later!

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:01pm
post #208 of 3524

Hello everyone.....doesn't feel the same....not as many pages!!! Oh well....we start again!

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:02pm
post #209 of 3524

wow, you leave for a couple of hours and you get locked out of the house.....and then have 14 pages to catch up on!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:08pm
post #210 of 3524

hello! hello! who are we missing now?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%