Hi All! I've Been Away For Soo Long!

Decorating By diane Updated 18 Apr 2005 , 12:15pm by m0use

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 16 Apr 2005 , 11:28am
post #1 of 8

hey guys, i've been away for soo long. i miss all of you. i see that we have some new members. icon_lol.gif great!! i can talk for just a bit. i am on a friend's computer...i've been busy with cake orders and worst of all, my computer has a virus icon_cry.gif i am soo mad. my husband was relying on me to take care of that and vice versa. well, it should be working sunday and i should be online again. i can't wait to catch up on all the cake gossip!!
see you all soon.
-diane

7 replies
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 16 Apr 2005 , 12:04pm
post #2 of 8

glad to see you back icon_smile.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 16 Apr 2005 , 12:12pm
post #3 of 8

Glad to see you back, you mised some interesting action, like having a member get kicked off. But that is a longgggg story!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 16 Apr 2005 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 8

diane...we missed you too! Sorry that your puter is sick. I hope it's nothing serious. Great to hear you've been so busy with orders thumbs_up.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 17 Apr 2005 , 5:47am
post #5 of 8

Hey Diane!
I was wondering where you've been! Welcome back! New orders?? GREAT!! Can't wait to see the pics! You did miss a lot! Be happy you did. We're all back to normal now, Thank God!!
Right m0use! icon_smile.gif

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 17 Apr 2005 , 7:10am
post #6 of 8

Hi, Diane. I am glad that you are back, too. When one of us is gone, it is like a missing piece of a puzzle. Hope the puter gets better. And yeah, you missed alot. But everyone will have you caught up in no time flat!!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 17 Apr 2005 , 5:58pm
post #7 of 8

o.k. i'm back!!! so what's this i hear about someone being kicked off??
boy a lot sure happens when you are away! i do have some new pictures i will download in a minute. most will be in the birthday section. i can't chat for long, it took a friend three hours to fix my computer problems. well, i will be back in an hour or so, got to go make dinner for my family...talk to you all later.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 18 Apr 2005 , 12:15pm
post #8 of 8

Someone took offense to some of our comments too fast, and for no reason. Well she decided to spout off to us with some very foul language and some very rude/offensive pics. Lets just say, she is no longer a member, and we are working hard and Jackie is on the constant watch to keep her off of here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%