Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

cncgirl00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cncgirl00 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:21pm
post #91 of 615

Here's a pic of my hubby's son. I'll try to find a recent (good) one of my son. He's 16 and won't sit still long enough to get a good pic. HeHe
LL

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:29pm
post #92 of 615

I don't have a lot of pictures of me (don't usually like them!) but here's my little guy. It was his one-year photo.
LL

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:36pm
post #93 of 615

Oh all these kiddos are so cute! Come on though, we really want to see the person we've been chatting with all this time. Throw some more grownups in the mix you guys! icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:23pm
post #94 of 615

Ok Missey... Here's my son Jeff AKA The alligator boy... Ya'll remember that?? icon_smile.gif He's 20 years old going on 2~ Gotta love him!
LL

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:51pm
post #95 of 615

And here's my blondie Mandy, my sweetheart~ She's 17 years old~ She colored her hair brown in Dec! icon_cry.gif I won't let her do it again! I want her blonde back!
LL

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:53pm
post #96 of 615

She looks just like you TC!

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:57pm
post #97 of 615

I almost forgot DH!! Here he is~ We've been married going on 21 years!! thumbs_up.gif
LL

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:02pm
post #98 of 615

Everyone says both our kids look like me~ They are both happy go lucky like me. Mandy is a blonde through & through. She cracks everyone up without trying!! icon_smile.gif Jeff is very laid back.. too laid back at times icon_smile.gif Gotta love them blue eyed kiddo's!!

texaskitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texaskitty Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:36pm
post #99 of 615

Here is the most recent picture I have of myself. It was taken for an ID badge for our paranormal group so it is not that great.
LL

KatieTaylor77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieTaylor77 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:52pm
post #100 of 615

Ok, I'll bite . . . its so odd to see everyones faces for once!

[img]Image[/img]
That turned out really huge . . . sorry.

texaskitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texaskitty Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 4:01pm
post #101 of 615

Here is a better picture that was taken in Galveston in November.

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 4:48pm
post #102 of 615

Tina, I agree your daughter looks so much like you! and your son is a cutie!

Peachshortcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peachshortcake Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 5:54pm
post #103 of 615

TC your son is so good looking. Is he by chance single?? lol jk.
Your daughter is gorgeous. I can totally see you in her.

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 6:27pm
post #104 of 615

Aww ya'll are sweet! DS isn't married but he's got a GF. BUT if you want him he's yours!!! I'll sell him cheap!! LOL!

MelissaBlack... I haven't talked to you forever! How are you doing?? I see your in Georgia now. We're going to New Orleans for a few days in April. Wish you were there so we could meet!

Melissa... I know that pretty face!

Everyone's kiddo's are sooo adorable!!

It's great to see faces attached to screen names!

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:18pm
post #105 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonenati

Ladies it's lovely to meet you all!!! I've seen most of you, Cakesunleashed you are just gorgeous, just like your cakes!!!!

Wow! Coming from the Queen of Cakes, I am in AWE! Thanks for such a lovely compliment! I L-O-V-E your "How To" website. It's so amazing how talented you are! Thanks for sharing!

Iheartcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iheartcake Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:26pm
post #106 of 615

Awww.. so many cute little faces!

Gotta show off my babies. Wilma and Jeff. I couldn't get the picture any bigger without it getting all block-y. Also me and my sister.. I'm on the right.

Can't wait to see everyone else icon_smile.gif
LL
LL

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:34pm
post #107 of 615

Boonenati, where's your pictures? Did I miss 'um?????

Here is a pic of my son, Donnie. Gorgeous eyes, eh??
LL

PaulaT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PaulaT Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:59pm
post #108 of 615

Ok here is a pic of myself - still couldn't figure out how to attach so you can see me as I changed my avatar. Took the little twins off and put a pic of me there from my son's wedding last September. Usually I wear my hair down except for special occasions. Now you all know Paula T. icon_razz.gif

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:59pm
post #109 of 615

Oh Cakes! He is beautiful! I know you're not supposed to say that about boys but if it's true it's true!!! icon_smile.gif

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 8:14pm
post #110 of 615

OK, I'll bite too!!! AND I just took a pic of me with my fav website..................... icon_lol.gif

bj icon_wink.gif
LL

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 8:25pm
post #111 of 615

Gosh I have really loved seeing pics of everyone. Everyone is so nice looking.

Anyway here is a pic of me taken August 2006.
LL

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 8:39pm
post #112 of 615

I went for the bait and got hooked icon_lol.gif .
It's so fun seeing everyone thumbs_up.gif
(Sorry the pic's a bit blurry, I haven't figured out the resizing stuff)
LL

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 9:09pm
post #113 of 615

TC your kids look just like you!

Tuggy, I love your work space!

I'm glad they are allowing this now, it's good to put names to faces and in bigger pics than the tiny avatars. icon_lol.gif

You ladies are lovely and the kids are all adorable.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 9:19pm
post #114 of 615

Where is your pic Ironbaker? Who is that adorbale child in your avatar?

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 9:48pm
post #115 of 615

Monica, I knew you'd get me. icon_lol.gif I thought I could sneak in and back out. I'm still at work and didn't think I could but I can save some pics I have online to my desktop.

That is my 3 week old nephew, Xavier! We love him so.

My attachments aren't working! icon_cry.gif Let me see if I can figure out what's wrong...

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 10:12pm
post #116 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Aww ya'll are sweet! DS isn't married but he's got a GF. BUT if you want him he's yours!!! I'll sell him cheap!! LOL!

MelissaBlack... I haven't talked to you forever! How are you doing?? I see your in Georgia now. We're going to New Orleans for a few days in April. Wish you were there so we could meet!

Melissa... I know that pretty face!

Everyone's kiddo's are sooo adorable!!

It's great to see faces attached to screen names!

Hi Tina!
I went for a loooong time without getting on here when life was so crazy after the hurricane but I'm back now that we're getting settled again icon_smile.gif That would have been great if we could have met in NO icon_sad.gif We were supposed to go for a few days in April too to stay with DH's family but we had to change our plans...boo. It's good to talk to you again. You have a great looking family!

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:00pm
post #117 of 615

Hey Melissa,
I'm so glad to hear that you guys are settled now! I know you are happy! You have a fine looking family too! We're going to NO April 21-23. Wish we could meet!

bjfranco... How far is NO from you?? Hint, hint! icon_smile.gif You remind me of the dr on Gray's Anatomy. I watch that show but don't know the names! The dark headed tough lady dr. but you look sweet thumbs_up.gif ~

Monica~ I wish I could get my hair that pretty! Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you post.. but then I don't post alot either.

Ironbaker... I've seen you once but lets see you again! Have you been watching Survivor?? I'm not very interested in it this time around. I'm waiting for BB, is it 8?? I saw a commercial last night!! I can't wait! We should go on BB together! We'd get everyone fat!! LOL icon_smile.gif Me, you & Missey! What a team!! They've never had cake decorator's on the show! It could happen icon_wink.gif

It's nice to meet everyone!! icon_smile.gif

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:16pm
post #118 of 615
Quote:

bjfranco... How far is NO from you?? Hint, hint! icon_smile.gif You remind me of the dr on Gray's Anatomy. I watch that show but don't know the names! The dark headed tough lady dr. but you look sweet thumbs_up.gif ~

HEY!!

I am only 32 miles from New Orleans!! I'm not sure which DR but now you have peaked my curiosity!!?? icon_lol.gif

Always ready to meet a fellow CCer! I think there are a few of us close to this area also! icon_wink.gif

bj

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:19pm
post #119 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfranco

Quote:

HEY!!

I am only 32 miles from New Orleans!! I'm not sure which DR but now you have peaked my curiosity!!?? icon_lol.gif

Always ready to meet a fellow CCer! I think there are a few of us close to this area also! icon_wink.gif

bj

Well then we have got to meet while I'm down there!!! Sunday April 22 would be good for me... let me know! I'll send you a PM. We should get the others together too. Meet somewhere & have lunch & chat! I'm game!! Let me go see if I can find a pic of her to attach here! LOL~ I think it's the dark hair & dark eyes~ thumbs_up.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:23pm
post #120 of 615

Ok BJ... here's a pic...

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/photos?pn=gallery&ep=18&s=3&cur=7

You have lighter eyes then her but IMO I think you favor~ icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%