Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:02am
post #181 of 615

Excellent!! Now maybe after seeing pics of everyone I can keep you apart! I can't put "CC buddy: next to names in my address book anymore because it's confusing me!! icon_smile.gif LOL!!

Beautiful, beautiful!!!

tugboat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tugboat Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:44am
post #182 of 615

Here is my husband and I. We've been married for 2 years now, no kids yet. The pic might be a little fuzzy! Sorry about that!

~Ruthie~
LL

keonicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keonicakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 5:18am
post #183 of 615

here is me, my hubby post one of out boys in a minute.
LL

keonicakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 5:22am
post #184 of 615

Keonicakes kids:
Ryan Cole age 12
Ethan Keoni age 3 (next month)
LL
LL

keonicakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 5:33am
post #185 of 615

I love seeing the faces to go w/ the names. So much more personal. Yeah, we're real people!!!!!!!! You guys have adorable kids and beautiful families.
i think I cloned my kids, oh dear god! lol!!!!!! Not really, Just posted twice.

keonicakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 5:38am
post #186 of 615

Me, my hubby Billy, my mom keonicakesmom, my grandma and my brothers, and can't forget the sweet cheeks. Ehan Keoni. Lots of people, just love my family.
LL

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:01am
post #187 of 615

I love seeing everyone! How fun! I read a study somewhere that cake people are among the best looking people in the world. A follow up to that article was that cake people produce some of the best looking kiddos in the world. Guess they did their research here! icon_lol.gif You're all so good looking and HAPPY looking.

Here are a couple of pictures - first is my hubby, Kevin, with my boys (Colin and Xander) on the carousel at Disneyland. The second picture is of me with Colin.
LL
LL

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:04am
post #188 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonenati

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesUnleashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonenati

Ladies it's lovely to meet you all!!! I've seen most of you, Cakesunleashed you are just gorgeous, just like your cakes!!!!

Wow! Coming from the Queen of Cakes, I am in AWE! Thanks for such a lovely compliment! I L-O-V-E your "How To" website. It's so amazing how talented you are! Thanks for sharing!

Oh you're sooo funny, had me cracking up laughing, Queen of Cakes, hahahahahaha. With the talent on this website, i'd be lucky and very happy to be admitted as court Jester icon_biggrin.gif

Anyhoo, i've digged up some ole pictures to show you me and my loved ones. I dont have any nice recent pics.

Ok here is hubby and I a few years back

Here is mum and I at mum's 58th birthday party (i was about 40 pounds lighter aaaaaaaaaargh, those cakes, it's the cakes I PROMISE!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif hahahahaha)

This is mum and dad at mum's 60th in December

And Boone (hubby) and dad at mum's 60th in December

These are my two gorgeous little men (They're not mine per se, but i claim them as my own anyway) My nephew's JJ 1.5 yrs old and Paul aged 10.

Here is Paul again, and my little chubby princess (my niece Mya who is almost 4)

cheers
Nati

Yippee!! So very happy to finally see (meet) you Nati! You and your family are just as gorgeous as I expected! Thanks for sharing your pics! Now I know the Queen of Cakes Fan Club will have more to go on! icon_wink.gif

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:08am
post #189 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by keonicakes

here is me, my hubby post one of out boys in a minute.

Are you kidding? You look like Ken and Barbie! Wow! What a lovely couple!

HollyPJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HollyPJ Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 7:58am
post #190 of 615

This is such a fun thread. You know how you get ideas of how someone will look...and then you're totally wrong? Well, I also did that with MrsMissey. I think the "Mrs" threw me off, too. I didn't expect the hottie in the red dress. icon_smile.gif

What beautiful children CCers have. Frosting must contain many beauty-enhancing ingredients we never knew about.

Here I am last summer, right before my 15th high school reunion.
LL

Peachshortcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peachshortcake Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:16am
post #191 of 615

I love seeing everyone. I know its been said about a million times before but everyone and their families are so gorgeous.

Thought i would add a couple more
LL
LL

HollyPJ Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:21am
post #192 of 615

peachshortcake-Which one is you?

Here are some of my girls:
LL

HollyPJ Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:23am
post #193 of 615

Why can't I figure out how to upload two pics in one post?

icon_smile.gif

Daniellemhv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniellemhv Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:24am
post #194 of 615

So Excited! I wish I would have seen this sooner! FIRST OF ALL.... WOW you people are pretty!! And your children..... WOW!! They are sooo cute! Too unbelievably adorable! So anyway, here are some pictures of me and such.... lets see if I can explain them in order....

Boo-Boo - The LOVE OF MY LIFE!! She's my 8 year old border collie/lab mix.

Rip - 5 year old border collie/lab mix, loves to cuddle and give kisses

Boo-Boo & Rip - both are rescued dogs

Boo-Boo & Nick - My 22 year old brother and Boo-Boo at a picnic

Me Pretending to have fun at the Auto Show

How I really felt about it

Me and my BF (Frontz) at the Cleveland Auto Show, very recent picture

Me at Prom several years ago

Me and Frontz at Prom.
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

HollyPJ Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:24am
post #195 of 615

icon_smile.gif
LL

Daniellemhv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniellemhv Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:26am
post #196 of 615

oops... here is me pretending to have fun at the auto show
LL

PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 8:32am
post #197 of 615

Since I look like "The CC member most likely to rob other CC members at spatulapoint" icon_wink.gif I will spare everyone and leave you with the cartoon version of me. In case you were wondering, I'm on the left. Neither of our heads actually look like that though. icon_biggrin.gif

Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 11:26am
post #198 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lejla

OK,here I come too.This is some beautiful crowd we have here.And the babies, oh my.BEAUTIFUL!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Lejla......you look just like your avatar! How cute! Everytime I see your avatar I have pictured you looking like that and you do!!!

What a kick this is reading this entire thread! CC has the most beautiful group of kiddos I have ever seen! It is soooooooo much fun to see all of you and I hope more keep posting their pictures too! icon_biggrin.gif

Teekakes- Thank you so much for the nice compliment.You are such a sweetheart.
I was reading your thread about your dear mother and it made me cry.I can deffinately relate to you.I work in the nursing home,and there is a lot of the Alzheimer's patients.I want to take them all home,they are my sweethearts. We both have similar history of passion of cooking and baking.Although my mother is still alive I haven't seen her in years(she lives in Europe,and Im in USA).And to some extent I can understand how much we can miss them.
Just want to thank you for the nice compliment.And let me tell you,if I looked as good as you do when my kids are in their 28ths I think I will apply for MRS.USA. You look gorgeous. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Destini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Destini Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 1:55pm
post #199 of 615

It's so nice to finally see what everyone looks like.
Here are my pictures. (Sorry I got a little carried away)
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 2:10pm
post #200 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceofCakeAZ

Since I look like "The CC member most likely to rob other CC members at spatulapoint" icon_wink.gif I will spare everyone and leave you with the cartoon version of me. In case you were wondering, I'm on the left. Neither of our heads actually look like that though. icon_biggrin.gif

Okay, you get points for being funny but not enough to get you off of the hook. I'm sure you can find a photo that doesn't scream "cake convict"!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 2:20pm
post #201 of 615

Destini, your sons and nephew are adorable! I love the little chef hat.
icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
Quote:

I agree that its really nice to see what everyone looks like, I'm making another attempt to attach this picture of me and my boys at Rockefeller Center this past Christmas, DH took the picture. We had a great day!

Ironbaker...I love ANTM, its my one hour of mindless tv each week

Great picture! And I love ANTM too, haven't missed a cycle. I started a post on it somewhere in here. Can't wait for tonight.

It's so good to see everyone, you all look great.

PieceofCake - give up the picture! icon_razz.gif

Anna31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anna31 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:15pm
post #202 of 615

I am so enjoying seeing what everyone looks like! I am so bad with names though trying to remember who everyone is. Having faces to go with them really helps! So many to remember though! HA! Our computer that has all our pics on it is down right now. I am using our kids' computer right now. So I will get some pics up of me and my little family as soon as I can! Keep posting yours though! So fun! Anna31

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:24pm
post #203 of 615

Ok I'll try to add my pic to the mix as well .. this is a wedding pic of us taken almost four years ago .. I know I know ... but we just aren't photo-friendly people! icon_biggrin.gif
LL

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:55pm
post #204 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyPJ

icon_smile.gif

HollyP, what you did to get the first picture in.........just do it again before you submit the post. icon_smile.gif

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 5:45pm
post #205 of 615

we still haven't seen heath or jackie???? icon_wink.gif Patiently waiting over here! LOL

Peachshortcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peachshortcake Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 5:47pm
post #206 of 615

yea come on Jackie and Heath.
Destini you and your family are gorgeous.

Destini Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:27pm
post #207 of 615

Ironbaker-I just noticed you live in Atlanta. I can't wait to get back. My best friend lives in Covington so I come down every year to see her. I can't believe you actually rode that ATV. It's looks scary.

Peachshortcake- Are you and your sister twins? Great picture of you on the beach.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:41pm
post #208 of 615

Yeah it was a little scary considering NONE of them had working brakes. icon_lol.gif But it was fun and I'm glad we did it. What part of IL are you in? I usually meet a few girlfriends in Chicago every summer.

YES - I would love to see Heath and Jackie! icon_smile.gif

Ray75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ray75 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:42pm
post #209 of 615

Ok, I'm attempting this one more time...it actually worked this time!

DH cut his fnger earlier that day, please excuse it! We were a little flustered at the end since DH and I spent thre hours in the E.R.
LL

Destini Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 6:49pm
post #210 of 615

[quote="Ironbaker"] What part of IL are you in? I usually meet a few girlfriends in Chicago every summer.
quote]

I live about 10 minutes from Chicago

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%