Seems Like I Have Been Gone For Years........

Lounge By countrycakes Updated 20 Jan 2006 , 6:44pm by llee815

countrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Posted 19 Jan 2006 , 9:56pm
post #1 of 9

icon_smile.gif And it"S GREAT TO BE BACK!!! icon_biggrin.gif I have fought some major health problems for the past several months. And then my ds has been injured in a bad motorcycle accident.......just *7* days before his 21st birthday! icon_sad.gificon_surprised.gificon_cry.gif Thanking God here he was not hurt worse than he is.....2 operations on his right foot, and HUGE AMOUNTS of PT for a bad back.....and not sure yet about the back situation....still pending. icon_sad.gif Needless to say our new year has been a rollercoaster ride.........he could have been gone........God sent angels to watch over him. icon_cry.gif

I missed coming on and checking in, and all the valuable info that you all share. I hope to get back into the world of cakes and cookies, just had a call last night about a wedding cake for March......for about 50 people. icon_smile.gif The lady is wanting a simple cake, and not a lot of decor....she sounds nice. icon_smile.gif And she found out about me from one of my best friend's mom! icon_smile.gif What a sweetie........

Off to get supper started......will check back in later if time permits. Good to 'see you all' again. icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 19 Jan 2006 , 10:06pm
post #2 of 9

Welcome back. Sorry about your problems lately, but hope things get better real soon.

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 1:23am
post #3 of 9

Glad you are back. Sending many prayers to you!!!

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 1:43am
post #4 of 9

Welcome back. I am truly sorry to hear of your recent troubles. Best of luck to you and yours in the future!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 1:55am
post #5 of 9

Thats the way to do it, get in your quota of bad stuff early in the year so the other 11 months are smooth sailing. Glad your back.

maxiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maxiecakes Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 3:45am
post #6 of 9

Welcome home countrycakes! Sorry to hear about the trials you are going through, We will pray for brighter days to shine on you and your family.
maxie

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 5:22am
post #7 of 9

Sorry to hear of all of your misfortunes! Glad to see you back, hope things continue to go better for you!
Hugs Squirrelly

lotsoftots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lotsoftots Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 2:09pm
post #8 of 9

Welcome back! Sorry to learn of your recent troubles, glad that you're looking forward to creating a wedding cake!

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 20 Jan 2006 , 6:44pm
post #9 of 9

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about you heartaches. Hope things continue to get better for you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%