Edible Lace tutorial
Last edited: 10/24/12
- Sketching with SugarVeilLast edited: 2/4/12
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
- Sketching with SugarVeil
How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat - Page 2
Poll Results: Does sugarveil really crack after dry?
I use SV every once in awhile, and I haven't bothered to buy a mat. You can just use parchment paper. Put a printed or hand drawn web underneath the parchment paper, and pipe away.
I picked this up off this website yesterday:
Is this a too good to be true thing?
To make lace without using the SugarVeil Confectioners' Mats, just place the bride's lace on a copier, print out the design, then place it under a sheet of greased parchment paper and trace/pipe over the lines with a parchment cone filled with SugarVeil Icing. You can also pipe out a monogram the same way, and when it is partially set, submerge the piping tip into the monogram and build it up to a nice dimensional shape (that has soft, sculpted edges).
For other lace designs, you can download and print the lace designs from cakes pictured on this page http://www.sugarveil.com/icing_dispenser/design_patterns.htm, place under greased parchment paper, and trace/pipe with a piping bag or a parchment cone filled with SugarVeil icing. When SugarVeil "sets", you can peel it from the parchment and, because it is flexible, you can wrap the lace around a cake after peeling, or make it days ahead of time and store it between sheets of parchment in a zipped bag until you are ready to place it onto the cake. Go to http://www.facebook.com/sugarveilicing to see lots of cake photos with lace, or you can go here and see instructional SugarVeil videos: http://www.youtube.com/sugarveil. Thank you!
- How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
- › how to melt and shape jolly ranchers without cookie cutters 30 minutes ago
- › Holy LIQUID Italian Butter cream...why?! 31 minutes ago
- › Please help, need to fix this cake ASAP 38 minutes ago
- › Is it a good deal? 41 minutes ago
- › Corn free icing needed suitable off piping 45 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 45 minutes ago
- › Marshmallow fondant how long can it last before it is used? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Chocolate Molds Melting?! Help! 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Cake Shrinking 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › New baker- Need design ideas 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones