Edible Lace tutorial
Last edited: 10/24/12
- Sketching with SugarVeilLast edited: 2/4/12
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
I received this product to test. I loved working with it. I mainly used this sample to add to fondant to make off pieces to aid in making them dry faster. Looking forward to working with it...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
I was overjoyed the first time I used this color. It kneaded easily, and has a smooth texture...unlike other brands I've tried. It rolls cleanly and covers nicely. And the color? AMAZING royal...
- Sketching with SugarVeil
How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
Poll Results: Does sugarveil really crack after dry?
I completely agree, it is very expensive. I have thought of how to make it and it is very complicated and costly, so unfortunately paying up and buying the mat is the best thing to do to save the fuss, bother and potential wasted money of trying to re-create.
But! a good idea is to buy the mat and then sell the finished product (lace designs) to friends, I believe two lace designs are going for 10 Pounds at the moment for other people who cant afford the mat and just want it for one cake or some designs.I believe they do well in the post if packaged right. So the mat will pay itself off in no time + maybe more money in the kitty for another mat design!
- How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
- › Very picky customer 1 minute ago
- › How does this cake stand up??? 3 minutes ago
- › Opinion on order of tiers for wedding cake AND rosette cake help! 23 minutes ago
- › gallery search 42 minutes ago
- › Minimum cake size? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Need a recipe! 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Cake bulging?? 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › How to make sparkly candy melt shards? 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › What Buttercream tip/technique is this?! 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by SwankCakeDesign
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones