Edible Lace tutorial
Last edited: 10/24/12
- Sketching with SugarVeilLast edited: 2/4/12
i love stenciling, it adds a beautiful elegant touch to the cake. but it can be a disaster if you don't know how to do it properly.
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
- Sketching with SugarVeil
How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
Poll Results: Does sugarveil really crack after dry?
I completely agree, it is very expensive. I have thought of how to make it and it is very complicated and costly, so unfortunately paying up and buying the mat is the best thing to do to save the fuss, bother and potential wasted money of trying to re-create.
But! a good idea is to buy the mat and then sell the finished product (lace designs) to friends, I believe two lace designs are going for 10 Pounds at the moment for other people who cant afford the mat and just want it for one cake or some designs.I believe they do well in the post if packaged right. So the mat will pay itself off in no time + maybe more money in the kitty for another mat design!
- How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 1/30/15 21 minutes ago
- › How do you cut a cake that's decorated using the Lambeth method? 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Smash cake ONLY/minimum orders 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › SMBC? What is the difference? 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Oily buttercream? 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Birthday Cake Candles 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › lego brick mould 5 hours ago
- › FROZEN CUPCAKES/CAKES 7 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Need help now! Heavy cake topper!! 14 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Rose Cake Tier #2 Stencil by Designer Stencils by LizKatherine
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones