White Chocolate Buttercream:
- 1 ½ cup unsalted butter room temp, 315g
- 4 ½ cups confectioners sugar 648g
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted and cooled, 168g
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
In a small saucepan over medium low heat combine raspberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar. Mash and heat for a minute. Bring to a simmer. Simmer until reduced by half, or about three minutes. Strain and transfer to a small bowl and chill.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter.
Add confectioners sugar and salt. Beat until creamy.
- Add in melted and cooled white chocolate. Mix until incorporated and smooth