My Nana always made this and it was a hit. Now that she is older I have now taken over this tradition. You will not be disappointed.
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pound ricotta
- 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1. Comine all the crust ingredients and press well on bottom of a spring form pan. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Blend ricotta and cream cheese thoroughly. Add sugar, flour, and corn starch. Then add eggs one at a time and beat well. Add vanilla and lemon juice, and then add melted butter. Fold in sour cream.
- 3. Wrap pan in foil, pour mixture into spring form pan and sit in a large pan of water. Lower oven tempature to 325 and bake 1 hr 15 min..
- 4. Turn oven off. Do not open oven door for 2 hours. Refrigerate over night. Enjoy!!!!