this fruit pizza is a refreshing treat and fun dessert for summer time. garnish with your favorite seasonal fruit, berries or marschino cherries.
- pizza crust
- 1 package refrigerated sugar dough
- 1 package (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- sliced seasonal fresh fruit
- marschino cherries
- 1. preheat oven to 350*F. spray a 10 inch cake pan (or pizza pan) with baking spray.
- 2. spread cookie dough evenly into pan.
- 3. bake cookie for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4. meanwhile, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- 5. gradually add sugars and beat until just combined.
- 6. allow cookie to cool completely and spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- 7. garnish with sliced fresh fruit, berries and marschino cherries.