A delicious ‘Flat Green Avocado Cheese Cake’ that will not only astound your guests but will be a conversation piece and the center of attention for days afterwards!
Avocado Cheese Cake
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted and pureed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon flavored yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 cup self-rising corn meal mix
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2 In a large bowl, mix together the avocado, egg and lemon flavored yogurt until smooth and well blended. Stir in the shredded cheese and cornmeal mix. Combine the sugar and cinnamon, and stir into the avocado mixture. Spread evenly into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3 Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top starts to turn golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before serving.