Ok first this only takes 3 hours cause of time to cook.
You need chocolate cake mix I use 2 so I can have a double layer cake.
But mix up one at a time
- 2 chocolate cake mixes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can sweet condenced milk
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- chocolate frosting of your choice I use Betty crocker tub.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups milk
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- First thing you are going to want to do ahead of time is bring water to a boil and add the whole can yes that mean the metal can not opened of sweet condenced milk to the boiling water.
- I use a big pan incase it wants to explode (have never had this happen but have been told I am crazy and it can lol)
- Take it out after 3 hours and let it cool in the can unopened.
- When you open it its going to be golden and its going to taste like the best carmel you have ever had lol.
- take the cake mix add 1/4 cup oil,1/2 cup sour cream,1 whole egg,2egg whites,1 cup milk whip all this together for 2 mins.
- Bake on 325 till done.
- I use the 10 inch wilton pan and make 2 layers.
- thats why I gave you a recipe for 2 cake mixes mixed one at a time.
- When cooled take the sweet condenced milk and open it about 1 hour.
- Take the cakes and pour some of the sweet condenced milk on the top of one of the layers add some pecans and chocolate chips to this,then add the second layer of cake on top that.
- Icing the cake and add to the top and down the sides the sweet condenced milk I string it over the top and down the sides using a fork and tapping it.
- Then add more pecans and chips to the top.
- Serve and enjoy !!!!
- Warning do not eat if you dont really love chocolate lol.
- Dana Bush Illinois
UMMMMMMMM Calorie packed???????