Anybody has a problem with eggs. Then try this recipe.
It’s easy and tests good.
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 oz. melted butter
- 1 tsp. any fruit extract or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup soda water
- Preheat oven at 350. Grease your 8″ round cake pan, or your cup cake pan.
- Sieve all dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl pour condensed milk, butter, extract and beat well till smooth and then add 1/2 cup of milk and soda water.
- Mix it well and add flour spoon by spoon into the mixture.
- Beat it gently till smooth.
- Pour into greased cake pan.
- Bake it for 10 minutes and then turn your oven temperature at 150 and bake it till done.
- You can keep it at refrigerator for one week.