A great cake for those who don’t like a really strong chocolate cake, super moist too!!
Chocolate Sheath Cake
1t. baking soda
2 sticks margarine
1/2 c. buttermilk
1 stick margarine
1 16oz box powdered sugar
1. Mix together first four ingredients.
2. In a small pan, bring next 3 ingredients to a boil and add to dry mixture.
3. Add in eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk to mixture and beat til smooth.
4. Pour into a well greased 9×13 pan and bake 20 minutes @ 400 degrees.
For icing1. Heat marg., vanilla, and buttermilk to a rapid boil and add in cocoa stirring constantly. Add in powered sugar and boil until sugar lumps disolve.
2. Pour onto cake while cake and icing are both HOT!!
You May Also Be Interested In
No Comments Yet
CakeCentral.com is the world's largest cake community for cake decorating professionals and enthusiasts.