A lighter version of the easy no-bake desert. This has fresh strawberries and bananas as well as pineapple and maraschino cherries.
Banana Split Cake IV
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 quart strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free strawberry glaze
- 1 (12 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and quartered
1 In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan. Chill to set.
2 In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, butter and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and creamy. Spread over the chilled graham cracker crust. Arrange the sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture. Then cover with the drained crushed pineapple. Place strawberries cut side down over the pineapple layer, then coat with the strawberry glaze. Spread the whipped topping over the strawberry layer, decorate with maraschino cherries and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
3 Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.