This cake is very moist and so easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 (4 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8×11 inch pans.
2 Beat together the oil, sugar, eggs and carrots. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to wet ingredients and mix well.
3 Pour into pans and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool..
4 Beat together cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, mix until smooth. Spread frosting on cooled cakes and serve.