Oven Recommendation

Baking By Anneliese671 Updated 28 Jun 2024 , 9:39pm by kakeladi

Anneliese671 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anneliese671 Posted 11 Jun 2024 , 4:40am
post #1 of 3

I'm hoping this post goes live and someone out there reads it!

My oven needs to be replaced due to ongoing issues and a lack of repairman where we live.

Any recommendations for oven brand or type? I have a Kenmore Pro dual-fuel (electric oven/gas cooktop). I'd like to replace it with another dual fuel or all electric. I mostly bake cakes, brownies, meat pies, pizza, cupcakes.

I appreciate any advice! Even brands to avoid. Cost is not a huge factor, but it has to be reliable/not known to break down often. Thank you.

2 replies
ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 12 Jun 2024 , 12:01am
post #2 of 3

Anneliese671, Sorry I do not have an answer... I have a regular GE gas stove with a convection oven...nothing out of the ordinary, but reliable enough. I replied to let you know that some of us are still around, trying to help if we can... Someone out here read it and your post got to see the light! good luck to you!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 28 Jun 2024 , 9:39pm
post #3 of 3

So sorry to take so long to respond.  I forgot to stay in touch with this site.  I also really do not have any answers for you.  I remold my kitchen about 3-4 years ago and got a GE gas stove that has been great for my needs.  I have never heard of nor seen a duel stove.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%