Au Revoir 2021 Bonjour 2022

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 16 Dec 2021 , 9:29pm by jchuck

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 12:50am
post #1 of 9

#1) why are you glad to say buh bye to 2021 and come to momma 2022?

what are you hoping, planning, pining, dreaming of for next year, as in about two weeks?

bring it, 2022! 

what say you?

and should we relocate to one of the other cake board locations?

8 replies
-K8memphis Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 12:51am
post #2 of 9

this is question #2) and should we relocate to one of the other cake board locations?

-K8memphis Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 1:46am
post #3 of 9

and ps -- i'm only asking #2 about relocating because it was brought up in a post recently --

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 3:41am
post #4 of 9

Finding A New Cake Home - CakeCentral.com

nothing else is the same as this forum...................................

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 2:50pm
post #5 of 9

MBalasks I sooo agree with you!   Even though I have become active on a 1/2 dz of the Facebook group/boards it is nowhere as nice/fun/ comfy as it is here! 

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 6:50pm
post #6 of 9

Quote by @kakeladi on 3 hours ago

....... nowhere as nice/fun/ comfy as it is here! 

EXACTLY. 

-K8memphis Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 7:06pm
post #7 of 9

I agree with y'all -- when I tried to login this morning I got an error saying 'no server' and I nearly hyperventilated -- thank goodness we're still here --

in that thread you referenced, mb, at that time the site was totally whacked out with creepy spam but I don't want to relocate anywhere --

-K8memphis Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 7:16pm
post #8 of 9

and as for.the au revoir, -- between the two of us, this year, we've had four surgeries and two cancer scares -- mmbuh bye to all that stuff!

and it's a bonjour to a fresh new spotless year -- i wanna refocus, get back in church, try to stay hopeful about america, wag more and bark less -- but still bark a little blush

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 16 Dec 2021 , 9:29pm
post #9 of 9

Well I’m fine with this forum…but it’s obviously iffy. Theresa can’t log in. I’m not getting any notifications. It’s an upsetting day for my daughter. My poor grandson, he loses out every year because his bday is Christmas Eve. Last year, no family gatherings after 26th, so at least grandson had Christmas Eve/bday with family. And a drive by at his house. So daughter booked a rink for a skating party. Daughter just got a notice from the city that all arenas are being closed… So no hockey, no ice rink for grandson’s bday party. 

1. Rinks are  being used for vaccine clinics. 2. City wants to limit contact because omicron variant is spreading rapidly. I know daughter is angry, but in the scheme of things, it’s a blip in life. My grandson isn’t going to be scarred. Something he will look back on as a epic happening in his youth.

I’m looking forward to 2022 and hoping it will be a better year. Wanting to get into see a orthopaedic surgeon about my right hip. I know there has been deterioration. May need a hip replacement. But if omicron keeps spreading, that ain’t happening  :o(

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%