Giant Macaron Cake Price??

Baking By Caroiseaux Updated 3 days ago by kakeladi

Caroiseaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caroiseaux Posted 14 Jan 2021 , 1:49am
post #1 of 3

Hi!!

Im wondering how much can I sell a Giant macaron cake for 8 people like on the style of this picture? With 3 layers.

Thanks for your tips!Giant Macaron Cake Price??

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 1 week ago
post #2 of 3

fifty bucks or more

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 days ago
post #3 of 3

Realize it’s been several days since this was posted but still I want to present this for consideration 

Pricing is sooo very complicated 

Depending on so many different factors, including but certainly not limited to these:

Your location, cost of ingredients, & packaging; time spent consulting  planning, shopping, then baking & decorating, delivery  & clean up. Don’t forget cleaning supplies, fuel for car, insurance, & license; utilities, taxes, rent for shop; time spent learning craft;  time & cost of equipment, books, pans, oven, mixer, & on & on; time away from family; cost of food ordered in or eating out because  you’re to tired to cook; oven, mixer, molds & on & on; these are just a very few things that need to be considered— the list is much longer-

What you can charge I might be able to charge double because my cost of the many factors is much different or I live in a different part of the world.  Only you can decide what your talent is worth! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%