The Tomb Is Empty!!

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 13 Apr 2020 , 9:10pm by jchuck

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 12 Apr 2020 , 3:52pm
post #1 of 8

May we all enjoy the benefits of the fact that HE has risen Have a blessed day then continuing on forever I sure hope my neighbor does NOT have the family get together as planned

7 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 12 Apr 2020 , 9:30pm
post #2 of 8

Happy Easter, Lynne!

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 12 Apr 2020 , 10:34pm
post #3 of 8

Amen Lynne. I hope you had a blessed Easter. It’s not about the Easter treats, the Easter bunny or the Easter meal...but the celebration of our risen Lord. ❤️

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 13 Apr 2020 , 11:36am
post #4 of 8

Hope you all had a great Easter, filled with love. 

jchuck Posted 13 Apr 2020 , 12:23pm
post #5 of 8

We had a wonderful Easter, albeit, loud!!! Use to a quiet morning, then off to church. Family over in mid afternoon. But with my daughter/grandboys staying with us, it was certainly lively!!!! But that creates memories.  Did your neighbours “cheat” Lynne and have family visiting???

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 13 Apr 2020 , 3:04pm
post #6 of 8

I'll say it in Latin: Resurrexit sicut dixit Alleluia!

I think even in the worst times since the coming of Our Lord, the christendom never had such an odd Easter Sunday. But no matter what... we might nor have Easter egg hunt, Easter Dinner, Easter Mass, Easter gathering.... But Our Lord is risen...The Tomb is empty...Happy Easter to all...ALLELUIA!

Please, say a prayer for the many heroes in our communities, may the peace of Our Lord be with them!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 13 Apr 2020 , 4:42pm
post #7 of 8

From what I could tell June no There were no cars or noise from there - just one car that visits often Even that was not supposed to be there Management asked that there be NO visitors including adult kids, grands or anyone I learned that when a few sat outside w6’ between them to visit management told them no! Remember this a senior mobile home park of some 200+ units They don’t want anyone to become sick & have it spread all through the park As far as I know there’s no one who is but that doesn’t mean that there may be someone who is a carrier :(

jchuck Posted 13 Apr 2020 , 9:10pm
post #8 of 8

Well Lynne I can completely understand the park management’s concern. If this was where I lived, we now have a non-essential covid-19 police line. Was created especially for situations like yours. A neighbour not complying to the “no visit” policy. 1sr time is a warning. 2nd is a hefty fine. 3rd is jail time. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%