My Pc....

Lounge By BettyA Updated 12 Jun 2019 , 3:15pm by jchuck

BettyA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BettyA Posted 11 Jun 2019 , 3:34am
post #1 of 7

I may not be able to post Pictures for a while, got problems with my computer. For some reason none of the pictures on here will load or mine.

I'm having a 'hissy fit" right now, if you know what that is.:((((  Hope I can fix it and I didn't picked up a bug somewhere. I'll try again tomorrow.

6 replies
ThatCakeDude42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatCakeDude42 Posted 11 Jun 2019 , 5:42am
post #2 of 7

A lot of pictures on here aren't working for me either. Cake central is having issues.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 11 Jun 2019 , 12:37pm
post #3 of 7

It's not you, Betty.  I'm having the same issue, so it is he site, not your computer.  

Oh yes, I am very familiar with hissy fits, lol!  Computers are very good at provoking them!

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 11 Jun 2019 , 11:59pm
post #4 of 7

Yuppers...no pics loading for me either.  :o(

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 12 Jun 2019 , 12:41am
post #5 of 7

I couldn’t even get the pictures already in my album to load up today:(   

ThatCakeDude42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatCakeDude42 Posted 12 Jun 2019 , 4:17am
post #6 of 7

Has the site been abandoned? There hasn't been any activity on any of the social media accounts in over a year.

I just sent Jackie a message to let her know about the issue. Hopefully she sees it, it looks like she hasn't been on the site since July 2018.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 12 Jun 2019 , 3:15pm
post #7 of 7
  • Absolutely no idea ThatCakeDude42
  • No photos loading yesterday, or today. Not even on members personal page. And a WHOLE lot of spam in the forum section  last night and today.
  • Unfortunately, cake sites, like CC, and a couple more I’ve been involved with aren’t as popular as they once were. Hardly any member interaction or involvement.  And not as many cake pictures uploaded. The big site now is Instagram, then Facebook. There are soooo many FB cake decorating groups now. Big competition for CC and other cake decorating sites. And many, many cake decorating artists have there own FB pages. Some free, like Liz Marek’s Sugar Geeks. Sugar Geeks also has a  per pay monthly FB group page. As do several other cake decorating artists. It’s the evolvement of cake decorating. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%