Feed Back From Your Cakes

Baking By ajclucas Updated 14 Mar 2019 , 4:14pm by inthekitchen2

ajclucas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajclucas Posted 14 Mar 2019 , 2:41pm
post #1 of 4

Do you all wonder how your cake was after it's delivered?  Does the customer usually tell you?  Is it rude to ask?  :)

Most of my clients tell me but I always like to know.....sense of peace, I guess.

3 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Mar 2019 , 2:53pm
post #2 of 4

I figured no news is good news -- sometime you get feed back -- but if one of my kids attended the wedding I expected a report from them -- and I got a cake report for all the weddings they attended whether I did it or not blush

most people like 99% who like cake will like your/my  cakes -- just (you) believe they are powerful good stuff -- and leave it at that -- it's not rude to ask -- it's needy and you want to be more pro about it -- kwim

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 14 Mar 2019 , 3:57pm
post #3 of 4

I go along with K8 especially her last comment   If you’re getting good reports from the ones who do let you know be doing a happy dance!   

inthekitchen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inthekitchen2 Posted 14 Mar 2019 , 4:14pm
post #4 of 4

I wonder sometimes, like did that figurine survive on top of that cake? Did it meet their expectations? But, I do hear back from a lot of people on how happy they are. Some I wonder about, but then they will continue to like pictures I put out there and still follow me, so I figure they must have been happy, just didn't voice it. Back before I did this, I never called/emailed/texted any business to tell them how great the cake was, so I don't expect them to. I do appreciate when they do, but I don't go asking. What if they weren't happy, I don't want to open that up if they didn't bring it to me. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%