Cannot Post On Any Active Posts

Lounge By Brbouyer Updated 14 Sep 2018 , 8:18pm by kakeladi

Brbouyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brbouyer Posted 14 Sep 2018 , 3:03am
post #1 of 4

I've been trying to post in the forum for a few weeks and am unable to.  I've tried through Safari on my phone and Ipad.  Google Chrome and Firefox on my PC.  I see others have had this problem but haven't found the solution.  I tried writing help with no response.

I have another account I wanted to recover from a few years back but couldn't get a response from the emails I've sent.

Most likely I won't be able to respond if this even posts, so sorry in advance!

I miss being part of a caking community!!

3 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Sep 2018 , 11:47am
post #2 of 4

hang tight -- for a while -- it's some kind of glitch or protection against the spam-o-whams we used to get -- at some point those restraints will relax and you can post -- also -- since we all are aware of it -- you can post questions and just keep making a new thread to answer and stuff like that -- or you can message anyone on here too --

it will clear up eventually -- best to you

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Sep 2018 , 11:48am
post #3 of 4

time is the only solution i have ever heard of

stick with it!! we/i want you here too blush

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 14 Sep 2018 , 8:18pm
post #4 of 4

So sorry to hear of another having problems :(  As K8 said, you can message any of us who are on more often - we don't mind answering private ?s.  It is nice to be able to answer here in the forum so others who may have the same or similar ? will find an answer w/o having to ask but helping in private message is not out of the ?s for those having problems posting.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%