Not Being Able To Post Or Respond

Baking By dlta Updated 5 May 2018 , 6:07pm by kakeladi

dlta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dlta Posted 4 May 2018 , 11:33am
post #1 of 5

I reported a while back that I could not respond to post and also had people message me personally that they could not respond to my post. Lately I have seen more post of people having the same issue.  Why is this issue not being addressed? I sent a message directly to the site, not just a posting in the forum. Very frustrating.  Plus all these new adds popping up are irritating. Now I am getting a small video that pops up on the side of my screen.  Do the administrators of this site not care that people are having issues?

I just tried to respond to a couple of the post complaining about not being able to respond, I would click on reply link but nothing happens. Not even a reply window would open. 

I still read this forum but it is very frustrating when I can't ask a question or can't respond.

4 replies
Chellescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chellescakes Posted 4 May 2018 , 12:20pm
post #2 of 5

I don't think I have logged on to this forum in a couple of years, I stopped because of all the problems. I would have thought they would have been resolved obviously not . Sorry you are having problems. I don't expect they will be fixed in a hurry. 

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 4 May 2018 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 5

In one of the other posts Jackie has tried to address each individual problem reported.  Maybe try to find that post and put something on there.  Jackie did say a couple of days ago that she had made some fixes and that should have solved the problems addressed in that post.    I have to agree w/you about the ads being disturbing but we would not have this site if not for some of them.

seamusis20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seamusis20 Posted 5 May 2018 , 1:04pm
post #4 of 5

I am being driven crazy,

i go to put a photo up of a cake and the add photo icon is  partially covered with TODAY,THIS MONTH ,THIS YEAR.

You just can’t add a photo. It’s very frustrating. I too have notified admin to no avail.

what does one do?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 5 May 2018 , 6:07pm
post #5 of 5

That's interesting.  I'm not having that problem w/icons being covered. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%