Locked Out Almost Permanently

Lounge By bubs1stbirthday Updated 1 May 2018 , 12:55am by jchuck

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 28 Apr 2018 , 10:47pm
post #1 of 10

Not sure if this will post but it's impossible to send a message about this as I almost permanently locked out of CC (no log in option visable), on the rare occasion that I can get logged in, the minute I change pages/read a post I am locked out again with no option to log in at all. If someone who is able to stay logged in could send a defect message to the CC website that would be appreciated. I am sure I am not the only one who is having these problems. 

9 replies
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 29 Apr 2018 , 6:48am
post #2 of 10

Me too, this is the 1st time i am in for days

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 29 Apr 2018 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 10

How strange. I had trouble for about a year with CC.  Totally gave up. Then the last 6-8 months, everything has been fine. I think for some reason some members get targeted. 

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 29 Apr 2018 , 3:05pm
post #4 of 10

I have been unable to post pictures in the Gallery and quite often, the advertisements take over the page again.

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 29 Apr 2018 , 9:20pm
post #5 of 10

I've flagged your post so hopefully someone in charge will see it and help you.

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 30 Apr 2018 , 7:20pm
post #6 of 10

Hey guys thanks so much for reporting these problems, we are working on resolving them for you ASAP

@bubs1stbirthday - are you on desktop or mobile? Are ads blocking the login, or is the menu not working?

@SandraSmiley - are these large ads showing on mobile/desktop and are you logged in?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 30 Apr 2018 , 7:50pm
post #7 of 10

Though I have not had much trouble logging in I find the constantly bliking ads very annoying :(    As for the log in problem I have found if there is no visable sign in logo if you go to forum usually you can log in there when you want to answer someone's post.  I use a desk top computer that is at a public library.

SandraSmiley Posted 30 Apr 2018 , 8:07pm
post #8 of 10

Hi Jackie.  Yes I am logged in and I am on a desktop iMac.

SandraSmiley Posted 30 Apr 2018 , 9:16pm
post #9 of 10

My biggest complaint, and it has been going on for a long time, is how difficult it is to download a picture into the gallery.  I click on Gallery, the drop down appears and when I move to click on Add Photo, it just goes away and I wind up opening one of the existing photos instead.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 1 May 2018 , 12:55am
post #10 of 10

That's so weird Sandra. I can upload a picture from either my phone or Ipad. Only had trouble uploading when I was being locked out on CC about a year and a half ago.  I haven't uploaded a photo  from my pc in years and years.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%