Cupcake Help!

Baking By MamaGeese Updated 16 Aug 2017 , 3:43pm by suryakhandelwal

MamaGeese Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaGeese Posted 15 Aug 2017 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 5

Can someone help me? I hate making cupcakes! They never turn out like the batter would in a cake (same recipe) ...I have so many people requesting them and I hate to turn down business....is there a reason the texture and moistness is ALWAYS different in cupcakes...it starting to make me crazy! Thanks

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 15 Aug 2017 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 5

CC won't let me log in so this is the only way I  -  many others - can reply so that might be why you are not/won't be getting many replies.

If you post the *exact* recipe, temp & time you are baking them we might be able to help.  I don't ever seem to have any problems using my *original* WASC recipe so not sure what to suggest w/o more info. 

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 15 Aug 2017 , 10:20pm
post #3 of 5

CC won't let me log in so this is the only way I  -  many others - can reply so that might be why you are not/won't be getting many replies.

If you post the *exact* recipe, temp & time you are baking them we might be able to help.  I don't ever seem to have any problems using my *original* WASC recipe so not sure what to suggest w/o more info. 

If you get this twice - sorry but it doesn't seem to be posting & I'm trying again.

aldonza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aldonza Posted 16 Aug 2017 , 1:57am
post #4 of 5

Cupcakes take much less time to bake. Perhaps overbaking?

suryakhandelwal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suryakhandelwal Posted 16 Aug 2017 , 3:43pm
post #5 of 5

I made cupcakes with my cake recipe and it worked awesome.

agree with Aldonza, cupcakes took lesser time than cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%