Disclaimer!!!!!

Lounge By carolinecakes Updated 13 May 2016 , 3:52am by carolinecakes

carolinecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carolinecakes Posted 12 May 2016 , 7:44pm
post #1 of 5

Ok folks just saw my avatar with the heading "Mail Order Brides from China" NOT COOL

Let me just say I am not in the market for a bride, do not want to be one and I am not offering up any!!!!! 

AS FOR THE CONTENT OF THE POST.........UTTER RUBBISH!!!!

I love cakes, to make, to eat, and yes to talk about. 

I WANT MY CC.......

4 replies
Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 12 May 2016 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 5

@carolinecakes ‍I just reported that post.  That post is threatening terrorism and the authorities need to be notified asap.  Hopefully CC will respond.  Don't worry, no one here believes you had anything to do with it.

Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 12 May 2016 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 5

Putting an @Jackie ‍ so hopefully she'll see this.

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 12 May 2016 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 5

Hi guys, I removed the spam posts that had been attributed to to you.On CC the cookies and sessions are encrypted, during cache updates, the hashing went haywire and started mixing up some IDs. The webite was not hacked. It was a programming error that made user id's go a bit haywire this morning for some people. 

Normall, most spam like that gets trapped by our filters before going out, but because the caching server decided to assign it your user id, it bypassed all those filters. 

If anyone has incorrect content, please use the Help link at the top of this page to send a suport ticket and please include the url and let us kow what content is not yours, and which one is, and we will be sure to get it cleaned up for you.

It looks like this bug affected about 38 people (including myself!) I have already cleaned up some of it. Heath and I will be sure to get the rest of it cleaned up as well.

carolinecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carolinecakes Posted 13 May 2016 , 3:52am
post #5 of 5

@Jinkies Thank you, I could not report the post, since it was supposedly mine. I did not read the entire post, after the first 2 lines I was sick to my stomach.

@Jackie ‍ Thank you for taking care of that spam, very disturbing........oh what a day we had today.......seems I was very popular today, and not in a good way. Seems the storm is over....can we all get back to the business of cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%