Holy Moley Holy Moley Ain't We Got "search"

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 25 Apr 2016 , 6:27pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 7

i just did a search for "blue wedding cakes and got like over 3,000 BLUE WEDDING CAKES! clap.png

got search?

!

search much hahaha

bwuwahahahahaaha

GO JACKIE GO JACKIE GO JACKIE 

muscle.png

6 replies
-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:49pm
post #2 of 7

i just put "blue wedding cakes" in the search field!

http://www.cakecentral.com/photo/query/blue-wedding-cakes

-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 7

then 3,686 blue wedding cakes Photos later

:)

-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:57pm
post #4 of 7

and so you can't exactly get beyond the first page --still this is tremendous progress -- we've come a long way baby! still a few kinks to work out though this is awesome -- and this is maybe why we couldn't get into the "all forums" lately -- i don't know i just made that up

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you so much!!!!!

I haven't officially announced it yet.. I wanted to do some bug watching over the weekend, and if all is well.. make the bug announcement with all the new features.

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 9:57pm
post #6 of 7

You should be able to get to additional search pages now, thanks for letting me know about that.

It seems there is still a bug with viewing additional pages when searching the forum, I am currently working on that

-K8memphis Posted 25 Apr 2016 , 6:27pm
post #7 of 7

the search feature is rocking!

now you can get to the additional pages in photos for a search for "green wedding cakes" -- 

in recipes could not get straight to the last pages 823 & 824 but you can advance three or more pages at a time and i got to more than 25 pages of 'wasc'  recipes -- could go farther 3 at a time and you could probably get to those last pages if you needed to (but who would -- ha!)

blogs searches well as does tutorials -- the members names are not searchable at this point but give it a few -- you can tell jackie is always busy tinkering tweaking it -- waging war on spammers and quietly behind the scenes keeping the light on for us -- 

THANK YOU JACKIE!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%