Meet Us In Orlando At The America’S Cake & Sugarcraft Fair!

Lounge By Jackie Updated 25 Sep 2015 , 4:01pm by SunshineBaker

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 19 Aug 2015 , 7:58pm
post #1 of 4

We are very excited to be one of the sponsors of the inaugural America's Cake & Sugarcraft Fair being held in Orlando, Florida September 18 - 20, 2015!

We will be at booth 192, near the main stage and want to meet all the CC members who will be attending. @Jackie  , @LeanneW  , and @Heath  will all be there and we want to see the faces behind your usernames!

We are very excited to be sponsoring the Cake Central Sugar Arts Fashion Show and Cocktail Party on Friday Night!  Check out the link for information on the amazing designers participating in the show.

Will you be at the show?  Let us know by filling out this form so we can look out for you!

55d4dffbaa0a7.jpeg

*Last edited by Jackie on 19 Aug 2015 , 8:00pm
3 replies
Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 26 Aug 2015 , 4:06pm
post #2 of 4

Just a reminder... We will be at booth 192, near the main stage and want to meet all the CC members who will be attending. @Jackie  , @LeanneW  , and @Heath  will all be there and we want to see the faces behind your usernames!

Can't wait to see you there!

55dde42500ff2.jpeg

*Last edited by Jackie on 26 Aug 2015 , 4:07pm
mommy1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommy1st Posted 26 Aug 2015 , 4:50pm
post #3 of 4

Excited to see you.  I am going also!

SunshineBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SunshineBaker Posted 25 Sep 2015 , 4:01pm
post #4 of 4

Hi Jackie.  I wasn't sure how to e-mail you, so I thought I'd reply here.  We spoke at the cake show in Orlando and I had asked you about transferring the Cake Central magazine subscription from my partner's iPad to my iPad.  I believe the subscription was taken out through iTunes.  We attempted to try what you had suggested but couldn't get it to work.  You had said to e-mail you if we had trouble and that you would try to ask someone for a solution.

Thanks for your help.  It was good meeting you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%