Prayers Please~

Decorating By tcturtleshell Updated 21 Sep 2005 , 8:27am by tcturtleshell

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 Sep 2005 , 4:30am
post #31 of 32

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you get feeling better! Sometimes a chiropractor does help when it goes into the neck and all, but sometimes only the drugs do the trick. It seems to have been a bumper month for folks with migraines, must be the weather. Me too kiddo! But when you get a bad one like that, where your back and neck and all are involved, you need the drugs, sooner rather than later. Especially the anti-inflammatories! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Your doctor sounds like he has your number, haha!
Hugs Squirrelly

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 21 Sep 2005 , 8:27am
post #32 of 32

Ha, ha Squirrelly! Yep, the dr. does have my number! He has an airplane & asks Bob questions about it all the time. I'm hoping he'll get me to do a cake for him soon! I would love to get his business & his friends too!! He's a very cool dr.! We love him like family!!
I figure the weather is playing a huge part on my head!! I sometimes get migraines when it rains too. I know all this hot weather & all that tropical stuff going on doesn't help at all.

OH.. NEWTODECORATING.... Dr. warned me about the munchies!! So far so good. What he didn't warn me is not being able to go to sleep! It's 3:20 AM on Sept 21 go to sleep!!! I layed down at 11:45... got back up at 1 am because I couldn't get to sleep. I'm still not sleepy!!! Fixing to make me some hot orange tea.

Thank you all for your prayers & advice for me!!! I do listen to everyone. I promise!! As for rest... believe me I get it!! I love to sleep!! Since the evacuees have been gone I have been getting too much!! LOL!!

Thanks again!! God bless ya'll!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%