Backwards #1 Cake And Shes Mad!! How Do I Handle This??!

Decorating By missunique1989 Updated 13 Aug 2012 , 10:00pm by AZCouture

Pearl645 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pearl645 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:56pm
post #61 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by missunique1989

Yes he was a partner and no I would not be ashamed of anything I say on CC. What part of my CC account got hacked don't you understand? This is now getting out of hand please do not accuse me of lying if you knew me (witch clearly you do not) you would know I am a person who does not like to lie and am very friendly.

This really makes me not wat to come on here for anything its sad. People sould not be making false statements! I understand its your opion but please do not call me a liar, very rude.

Thanks Desiray!

Hi Desiray. Understood. I was confused about your original post that the cake was delivered backwards and incorrectly which you wrote in the 1st post and this led you to coming on CC to get recommendations on how to handle an upset customer.Then a post later on apologizing said the cake was fixed in 30mins and delivered correctly. I was confused as to why you needed advice if the cake was fixed and delivered properly. Did I miss something or did your ex-fiance make the 1st post?

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:57pm
post #62 of 63

Oh please. I think we are perfectly within our right to continue to chat. Direct your rage specifically at those you are mad at, don't lump everyone in together.

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 10:00pm
post #63 of 63

I will suggest it again, even though you probably think it's mean. No,it's a surefire way to not be offended any further. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture

Really, you are welcome to click unwatch topic.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%