Backwards #1 Cake And Shes Mad!! How Do I Handle This??!

Decorating By missunique1989 Updated 13 Aug 2012 , 10:00pm by AZCouture

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 2:42pm
post #31 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplegumPam

Everything you said is probably TRUE..... and you only decided to pull the 'PUNKED' card because it was EASIER than to admit you were one seriiously ignorant puppy!

Oh you bet, I was thinking the same thing.

camomama5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
camomama5 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 3:19pm
post #32 of 63

Look at her grammar, though, when she said "You've been punked". Proper capitalization, proper use of apostrophe. Just an opinion. Weird....the very same morning I find out that people get "punked" on this site, someone sends me one of those messages that they need money, etc.

camomama5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
camomama5 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 3:29pm
post #33 of 63

Oh...sorry...here's my point. All her comments under this thread were a different style.....terrible English. But her last one "You've been punked" was all correct. Just my own opinion.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 4:07pm
post #34 of 63

Her grammar wasn't that terrible, she had used capitalization and some contractions correctly before. Given that her account was created several months ago and she has participated in other threads, I believe she's either using the "punked" excuse as cover, or she doesn't truly understand what "punked" means and was just parroting an earlier post.

Wiltonlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wiltonlady Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 4:33pm
post #35 of 63

I'm sure you have cakes to make and NOT worry about being "punked". Get over it.

I remember when Cakecentral was where you found your dumb questions being answered by people that cared about helping our fellow cake makers.

I came back recently to check on how things were going and all I found were back biting, inconsiderate remarks and just down right evil. WTF! Grow up!

missunique1989 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 4:49pm
post #36 of 63

Sorry my ex fiance has been using my account also posting untrue storys on my website and Facebook account icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif.. This is horrible and will not happen again! The story is some what true but did not happen the way he stated i am so very sorry for all your time that was wasted with the rude comments and untrue story's.

Thank you and again very sorry for the statements that where made. - Desiray

Wiltonlady Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 5:38pm
post #37 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by missunique1989

Sorry my ex fiance has been using my account also posting untrue storys on my website and Facebook account icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif.. This is horrible and will not happen again! The story is some what true but did not happen the way he stated i am so very sorry for all your time that was wasted with the rude comments and untrue story's.

Missunique 1989, I'm sorry your ex fiance did this to you but, there was no reason for those awful remarks from the others who replied to the post. I'm so sorry that you had to be barraged with that kind of "holier than thou" attitudes.

AZCouture Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 5:41pm
post #38 of 63

Oh what a relief! And what a prankster he is, to go to all that trouble to make a backwards 1 cake and all, and then remove the photo before too many of us saw it. He wins for best prank ever! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sell some ocean front property in Wisconsin.

jason_kraft Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 5:45pm
post #39 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture

Oh what a relief! And what a prankster he is, to go to all that trouble to make a backwards 1 cake and all, and then remove the photo before too many of us saw it. He wins for best prank ever! .

Not to mention the fact that he took the time to copy the posting style of the OP exactly, to the point where it would be difficult telling them apart. 10/10.

Although the ex-fiance story may have just been the result of a cat running across the keyboard repeatedly in a pattern that coincidentally produced that post.

vpJane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vpJane Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 5:51pm
post #40 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltonlady

Quote:

Missunique 1989, I'm sorry your ex fiance did this to you but, there was no reason for those awful remarks from the others who replied to the post. I'm so sorry that you had to be barraged with that kind of "holier than thou" attitudes.

I know! Even before you said "you've been punked" there were people who wanted to "chew you out"...people should take their bad energy to other places. This place is very mean lately! So what if you put a 1 backwards (it happens) and so what if you offered a 30-day refund (you could have done it because you didn't know any better)...some answers were awful.

SoFloGuy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SoFloGuy Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 5:52pm
post #41 of 63
Quote:

You've been punked icon_smile.gif

Mods please ban this person.

jason_kraft Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 5:56pm
post #42 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpJane

I know! Even before you said "you've been punked" there were people who wanted to "chew you out"...people should take their bad energy to other places.

I disagree, the replies before that point seemed perfectly reasonable to me and not at all mean-spirited.

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 6:38pm
post #43 of 63

[quote="jason_kraft"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpJane

I know! Even before you said "you've been punked" there were people who wanted to "chew you out"...people should take their bad energy to other places.

I disagree, the replies before that point seemed perfectly reasonable to me and not at all

missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 6:45pm
post #44 of 63
Quote:

Quote:

Thank you i feel really bad about this.. please do not band me i have changed my passwords to ensure this does not happen ever again.

Thank you all for understanding the situation! - Desiray

missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 6:53pm
post #45 of 63
Quote:

Oh what a relief! And what a prankster he is, to go to all that trouble to make a backwards 1 cake and all, and then remove the photo before too many of us saw it. He wins for best prank ever! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sell some ocean front property in Wisconsin.

The story he told has some truth to it, but it did not happen the way he stated.. He actually got my photo from my website and saw the emails of her complaint witch has been resolved for over a week now. It totally was not this big of a deal at all, yes the "1" was backwards but it was fixed with in 30 minutes. I'm not sure what his point is scamming/harassing all of my social media sites webpage and CC... Very immature way of "getting back at me" to be very honest.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 7:06pm
post #46 of 63
Quote:

I was basically coming on here to know what to do better next time...

Next time, try to do whatever it takes to make it right for the customer (on the spot) so that you won't need to offer any refund and can keep all of the payment. This would have been easy to accomplish especially since she picked it up. Was she not shown the finished product, or didn't take the time to look at her order before she took it with her?

missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 7:24pm
post #47 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

Quote:

Next time, try to do whatever it takes to make it right for the customer (on the spot) so that you won't need to offer any refund and can keep all of the payment. This would have been easy to accomplish especially since she picked it up. Was she not shown the finished product, or didn't take the time to look at her order before she took it with her?

Thank you! please read the post... I did not post all of this nonsense the matter was resolved.. Her cake was fixed with in 30 minutes and she left a very happy customer.

Thanks - Desiray icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

fedra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fedra Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 7:46pm
post #48 of 63

This just gets wierder and wierder....

missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 7:51pm
post #49 of 63

My CC account was hacked please read the other statements I posted thank you.

im8kc8ks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
im8kc8ks Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 8:28pm
post #50 of 63

I agree with *WiltonCakeLady*. I couldn't even read the entire thread because the pissy comments were offensive. Calling someone an *idiot*, *moron*, etc is totally uncalled for no matter how upset you are. What happened to being kind in our corrective criticism? Even after it was stated (by who ever posted) that there is a disability, she was still getting blasted! Ugh! I don't even want to come on here anymore.
great job to whoever is moderating...

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:21pm
post #51 of 63
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

Quote:

Thank you! please read the post... I did not post all of this nonsense the matter was resolved.. Her cake was fixed with in 30 minutes and she left a very happy customer.

Thanks - Desiray icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I read the post... your part about "fixed within 30 minutes" was posted while I was typing. (I'll admit my computer is running slow... took almost two hours to respond to this -- time to reboot!)

Because I don't know if it was him or you that asked for help on what to do next time, I'm not sorry for responding.

anavillatoro1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anavillatoro1 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:33pm
post #52 of 63

LOL

Pearl645 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pearl645 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:36pm
post #53 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedra

Well, who knew an ex-fiance could be so interested in a cake business. Hope he wasn't a business partner especially since he has his ex fiance's CC username and password. "The cake got fixed in 30 mins and the customer got what she wanted" goes against the original post of the cake being delivered backwards.

Sounds like the OP was offended by the replies and changed story in the end. Nothing adds up unless the OP and ex-fiance are two sides of the same coin. Perhaps the honest responses were too much for the OP and she felt embarrassed.

AZCouture Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:39pm
post #54 of 63

Unfortunately stories similar to this (maybe not quite as bizarre) are posted here frequently. And you can you tell the poster just wants to hear that she was right, the customer was wrong, and the customer should be glad the decorator graced her with a cake at all. Sick of seeing that.

I really think some people (newbies and old hats) don't know when to turn off the role of 'the venting decorator' and put the 'professional business person hat' on when dealing with not so happy situations.

Wiltonlady Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:43pm
post #55 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl645

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedra

Well, who knew an ex-fiance could be so interested in a cake business. Hope he wasn't a business partner especially since he has his ex fiance's CC username and password. "The cake got fixed in 30 mins and the customer got what she wanted" goes against the original post of the cake being delivered backwards.

Sounds like the OP was offended by the replies and changed story in the end. Nothing adds up unless the OP and ex-fiance are two sides of the same coin. Perhaps the honest responses were too much for the OP and she felt embarrassed.

All of you HATERS, shouldn't you be making a perfect cake or something? Obviously, your life is perfect and you or your loved ones never, ever make mistakes. Let it go. Go bake something!

missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:45pm
post #56 of 63

Yes he was a partner and no I would not be ashamed of anything I say on CC. What part of my CC account got hacked don't you understand? This is now getting out of hand please do not accuse me of lying if you knew me (witch clearly you do not) you would know I am a person who does not like to lie and am very friendly.

This really makes me not wat to come on here for anything its sad. People sould not be making false statements! I understand its your opion but please do not call me a liar, very rude.

Thanks Desiray!

AZCouture Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:46pm
post #57 of 63
Quote:

All of you HATERS, shouldn't you be making a perfect cake or something? Obviously, your life is perfect and you or your loved ones never, ever make mistakes. Let it go. Go bake something!

With all due respect Wilton Lady, why don't you go find something peaceful and beneficial to mankind to do if this is offensive to you. We all have the right to continue discussing this or discussing something that branches off as threads tend to do. Really, you are welcome to click unwatch topic.

vpJane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vpJane Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:50pm
post #58 of 63

Monday...bakers day off today...lots of time to get punked, be a hater and turn a discussion into something nasty. Maybe it's time to report the thread to be closed.

Wiltonlady Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:54pm
post #59 of 63
Quote:

Quote:

With all due respect Wilton Lady, why don't you go find something peaceful and beneficial to mankind to do if this is offensive to you. We all have the right to continue discussing this or discussing something that branches off as threads tend to do. Really, you are welcome to click unwatch topic.

And you think that this makes you a better person because you can put people down in these posts?

Let the poor girl get on with her freaking life, like you all should! GET A LIFE!

missunique1989 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:56pm
post #60 of 63

Report it I'm seriously fed up, someone must be having a bad day in perfect cake land. Have a great day all I have some cakes to bake and people to make happy. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%