Boxes--Small Quantity

Baking By kdbobo Updated 25 Apr 2012 , 1:05pm by AnnieCahill

kdbobo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kdbobo Posted 25 Apr 2012 , 1:34am
post #1 of 6

Hi y'all--loooooong time no type!

Can anyone recommend online sources for ordering a few pretty multi-cupcake boxes? I'm looking for boxes that will hold at least a dozen standard-sized cakes. A couple co-workers and I are baking six dozen for another colleague's retirement next week, and we'd really like to be able to present them in nice boxes. I'm finding lots of inventive options for individual cupcakes, or boxes by the case, but next to nothing out there for just a few boxes that hold more than 4 apiece.

Thanks for any ideas--
kdbobo

5 replies
tokazodo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tokazodo Posted 25 Apr 2012 , 1:47am
post #2 of 6

I ordered cake boxes from Global Sugar Art and I was very satisfied with the cake boxes. I order from them frequently. They are great.
They are located in Plattsburgh NY. They are very quick with shipping their orders to

Here is the link for cupcake boxes.

http://www.globalsugarart.com/search.php?q=cupcake+boxes&searchimage.x=0&searchimage.y=0

Good Luck!

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 25 Apr 2012 , 1:58am
post #3 of 6

Just met the owners of a specialty box company. BRPboxshop.com showed a group of us their boxes. They have CC boxes on their website.

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 25 Apr 2012 , 11:30am
post #5 of 6

brp now sells a quantity of 10. They are very pricey compared to bulk, but perfect for what you are looking for.

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 25 Apr 2012 , 1:05pm
post #6 of 6

I searched all over the internet for reasonably priced single cupcake boxes. Then I abandoned that idea in favor of using 9 oz clear plastic solo cups.

ETA: I did find some on Oriental Trading's website that had the box and the insert for a reasonable price, but I didn't want to pay all that shipping and I wasn't thrilled with the colors (they only had bright colors and I was just looking for white/natural).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%