Help With Cake Boss Software

Business By BarbaraM0809 Updated 25 Feb 2012 , 7:53pm by BarbaraM0809

BarbaraM0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraM0809 Posted 25 Feb 2012 , 5:38pm
post #1 of 5

I purchased the cake boss software last week and am having trouble pricing my recipes. Whenever I add a ingredient it won't show me the price for the item (example: I type 3 cups cake flour and it doesn't automatically add the price) I watched the video and still don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help I'm so excited to have this finally and I really want it to work! Thanks!

4 replies
pummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pummy Posted 25 Feb 2012 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 5

Try using the tab button after the entry.

MsGF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsGF Posted 25 Feb 2012 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 5

Did you input the the cost of your flour under the Master Ingredient list? If you did it should come up. I had trouble when the ingredient was set up in lbs and my recipe was in cups. I had to change a few things in my Master List.

Email Cake Boss directly, they will help you quickly. I've contacted them a few times and they get back to me quickly and are VERY helpful.

Good Luck

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 25 Feb 2012 , 6:51pm
post #4 of 5

For me it doesn't calculate the cost until you move on to the next line so use the tab as mentioned above or use the down arrow when you're done.

BarbaraM0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraM0809 Posted 25 Feb 2012 , 7:53pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone! It was because I wasn't using the tab button lol icon_smile.gif (always something so simple lol)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%