Where Can I Get A Full Page Edible Image?

Decorating By bibbles6598 Updated 12 Sep 2011 , 7:07am by SweetToothCakesbyCrystal

bibbles6598 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bibbles6598 Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing a laptop cake and I called Harris Teeter last night to see if they could print me off the image I have of her facebook page so I could put it on the laptop. She said they could do a full page but when I called today, she said they could only get it a little bigger than a 5x7!!! I am freaking out as I need this image to be full size to fit my laptop. ANY IDEAS WILL HELP!!!

3 replies
cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 5:25pm
post #2 of 4

I go to the local grocery store to get my edible images done and they can't do it very big either. I always have to get it in 2 pieces then put it together. If you do it right, you can't really tell once it's on the cake.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 4

You don't say what size you need icon_sad.gif They only come in certain sizes - though I know some are bigger than 5x7. Check with other grocery stores or cake4 supply shops in your area. I take it you don't have time to order from someone on line? icon_sad.gif

SweetToothCakesbyCrystal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetToothCakesbyCrystal Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 7:07am
post #4 of 4

You can go to Albertson's or I prefer to go to a local cake supply store. I always email the image to a cake supply store and they will fit the image to the size I need (up to 8x11) and print it for me immediately.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%