Need Help Coming Up With A Cake Business Name!!!!!

Business By michiganapple Updated 5 May 2011 , 5:52am by sillywabbitz

michiganapple Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michiganapple Posted 3 May 2011 , 2:20pm
post #1 of 4

Hello eveyone~

I am starting a cake "business" from my own kitchen. I am stumped on what to call it! can any one please help!!!!!!! i want it to be something chic. A friend came up with "Jessica's Sweetie Cakes", it's cute but i don't love it. my tag line is going to be "Custom Cakes on a Momma Budget". I want to be able to bring Custom cakes to people and make it so that they can afford them!! I started making cakes for my kids birthdays and i just love it so thought that it was something that i can bring to others aswell.

Thank you for any help!!!!

3 replies
madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 3 May 2011 , 2:37pm
post #2 of 4

I wish I had some suggestions for you. I too am having a difficult time with this. Good luck. I think eventually something will jump out at you, but it will probably take time.

jsc2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsc2010 Posted 3 May 2011 , 2:50pm
post #3 of 4

How about Momma Bakes Cakes....sounds like a good blog name? When you do come up with a name you need to google it and make sure it's not already out there as there are a lot of cake decorators starting up especially here in Mich now with the new food law. And make sure it is available with the county clerk when you assume your name.

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 5 May 2011 , 5:52am
post #4 of 4

I too would play up the Momma angle. Sweet Momma's Cakes...Momma' Kitchen...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%