North Texas Cake And Sugar Art Show

Decorating By honeybeesweets Updated 9 Mar 2012 , 1:22pm by Sweetestdreamcakes

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 10:35pm
post #31 of 37

Hey Everyone,
I got a sneak peek at the raffle baskets for this weekend's show and all I can see is bring some cash. They are awesome...I have my eye on a couple. Raffle tickets are $1 each and then there are two special items for raffle and the tickets are $5 each.

I'm trying to figure out how much money to bring nowicon_smile.gif Also just a heads up I got my volunteer schedule and I'm working the admission desk at 11:30am so that works out perfect. I'll be at the table collecting entrance money with another volunteer. Can't wait to meet you and see your entries. Back to working on my piece!

metria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 2 May 2011 , 3:30am
post #32 of 37

sillywabbitz, i bet you're exhausted! i'm so sorry i didn't get to meet anyone, but i had a great time! i think i took pictures of every single cake!

https://picasaweb.google.com/102708657112413354279/NorthTexasCakeShow2011?feat=directlink

unfortunately i don't know any of the decorators' names for the entries. if you're willing to add some names, feel free to leave comments on the photos or just let me know!

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 2 May 2011 , 3:49am
post #33 of 37

Hi Metria, I'm sorry we missed each other as well. On the other thread on here I know some of the CC names but I'm not sure of their real names. The show was so much fun. I'm glad you made it ...you took some amazing pictures. If you don't mind I may PM you for copies of a coupleicon_wink.gif

crp7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 2 May 2011 , 4:17am
post #34 of 37

Thanks, Metria, for the pictures. I was planning to come and see everything but was not able to make it at the last minute. It looks like it was great.

crp7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 2 May 2011 , 4:19am
post #35 of 37

Thanks, Metria, for the pictures. I was planning to come and see everything but was not able to make it at the last minute. It looks like it was great.

DelusionsOfGrandeur Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelusionsOfGrandeur Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 2:24am
post #36 of 37

Does anyone know if there will be a show in 2012?

Sweetestdreamcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetestdreamcakes Posted 9 Mar 2012 , 1:22pm
post #37 of 37

DelusionsOfGrandeur: I was told that they are currently only doing the show every other year with this year being a "off" year

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%