Bridezilla Dumped Me For Walmart/wegmans 3 Days B4 Wedding!!

Decorating By chrissysconfections Updated 1 Nov 2010 , 9:10pm by Coral3

jmchao Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmchao Posted 1 Nov 2010 , 3:59pm
post #61 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylee

Sorry this happened to you......I learned the hard way too......no ticky.....no laundry.....! did some flowers for a friend's daughter's wedding....her sister was to pay for the flowers.......no deposit. ugh....!!!!!! nto this day 1 year later and several phone calls...... "I'm so sorry....we are hardly making it on what my husband makes now....I just can't pay you....." I don't know how people sleep at night...knowing that they cheated you out of $180.00...?????

This drives me nuts, too! For crying out loud, we've all probably ran into hard times at one point in our lives or another, so can certainly relate. But at least make an effort, people! "Hey, we're hardly making it on what my husband makes now, so would it be alright if we sent you $20 each pay period until we are paid up?" I would MUCH rather something along those lines than someone not making an effort at all!

Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 1 Nov 2010 , 9:10pm
post #62 of 62

Sounds like you definitely had a lucky escape! At this point I'm feeling sorry for the person who ended up making the cake...what's the bet she got screwed out of payment?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%