Coolest Delivery Vehicle Ever? I Think So....

Business By jillmakescakes Updated 4 Oct 2010 , 4:16pm by crazyladybaker

cakegrandma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegrandma Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 2:59pm
post #31 of 47

Your van is really terrific!!! I love the look of the back with all the cakes showing, they look as though the back of the van is glass and the cakes are inside! I have the wrap on my back window with a cake and some cupcakes and all my information, facebook and twitter, etc. I too had someone ask for my card when we got to a stop light. It is a great investment.
evelyn

DSmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DSmo Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 3:29pm
post #32 of 47

I love this! As I was scrolling through the pics I was thinking "This is really nice, but what makes it 'best ever'?" Then I got to the shot of the back... that is FANTASTIC! Well done!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 3:36pm
post #33 of 47

How fun!

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 3:48pm
post #34 of 47

This is indeed the coolest cake delivery car. I think you inspired many other cakers(!) to invest for such a cool car.

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 4:16pm
post #35 of 47

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR VAN!

*And yes, I just screamed that.

Ednarooni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ednarooni Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 4:35pm
post #36 of 47

Absolutely amazing!!! and "brilliant"...!!!!

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:01pm
post #37 of 47

If I have inspired anyone, I would love to see the results!! I know it might wind up being a ways down the road, but that would be really cool.

It's funny because when I first described what I wanted to do with the back to the wrap-guys, they didn't understand what I meant. Then, once they understood, they didn't know why. These guys were such nice guys that they couldn't figure out why someone would be honking in the first place.

what_a_cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
what_a_cake Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:26pm
post #38 of 47

Totally loved it!! a perfect way to let ppl know what's inside and sure it drives attention thumbs_up.gif

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 7:35pm
post #39 of 47

Brilliant and I love it!

cas17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cas17 Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 12:54am
post #40 of 47

right on!! funny my hubby had a similar idea a while back and i was like huh? totally awesome icon_biggrin.gif

Tiffany0481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffany0481 Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:10am
post #41 of 47

Like everyone else, I LOVE IT!! The back reminds me of those 3D art pictures that people paint/chalk on the sidewalk. I am sure MANY people will be taking a double-take at the back of the van.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:15am
post #42 of 47

They did a fantastic job on it! It is an extremely cool delivery vehicle!

alanaj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanaj Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:50am
post #43 of 47

AWESOME!!! Consider me inspired!

SweetArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetArt Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:50pm
post #44 of 47

I'm actually in the process of doing this to my van too. The graphic guy is still working on the design though. Yours looks great.

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 3:16pm
post #45 of 47

Okay... so I didn't read page 2. Hopefully this hasn't been asked and answered. But... what did the wrap cost? I worked at a bank years ago and we wrapped a vehicle. It was pretty pricey. I'd love to hear the price has come down. lol

IsaSW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IsaSW Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 3:49pm
post #46 of 47

icon_cry.gif

I want one!
Thanks for sharing, my husband just mentioned yesterday, that next year he will be getting me a van for the biz. I have to show him these pictures and tell him? Honey, can you wrap it like this? icon_lol.gif

Thanks for sharing the idea!

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 4:16pm
post #47 of 47

SWEET! I was actually on a site this morning looking at wall vinyl and happened to see auto wraps but nothing as wonderful as yours icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%