See My Work On Rachael Ray Show Today!

Decorating By aine2 Updated 29 Jul 2010 , 2:08am by gourmetsharon

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 2:40pm
post #1 of 16

I have no idea just how much will be seen but I was asked some time ago for permission to use some of my How To stuff! icon_lol.gif Go me! thumbs_up.gif

Anyhoo...today is the day that the clip will appear and as I am in Scotland I won't see it although I do have a few US buddies lined up to tape the show for me so when I'm in Seattle this September I hope to catch it then. You can see my name on the list so I hope it's worth a watch!

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/view/1057/

15 replies
kimbordeaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimbordeaux Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 2:58pm
post #2 of 16

Awesome!

Motta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Motta Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 16

Wow, congratulations! thumbs_up.gif
Too bad you won't be able to see it today. I'm sure your CC friends will fill you in shortly after the show.

Writecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Writecakes Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 3:04pm
post #4 of 16

Super cool!! I will be sure to watch icon_smile.gif

AileenGP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AileenGP Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 3:05pm
post #5 of 16

How exciting!!!

bmarlow001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmarlow001 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 3:12pm
post #6 of 16

Very cool! I will be sure to watch icon_smile.gif

zulema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zulema Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 3:30pm
post #7 of 16

Congrats!!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 4:46pm
post #8 of 16

That is awesome Lorraine!! Good for you!!!

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 4:59pm
post #9 of 16

Congrats!!

honeyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
honeyscakes Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 5:09pm
post #10 of 16

wooooooohoooo BIG DEAL!!! CONGRATULATIONS LADY!!!

aine2 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 6:47pm
post #11 of 16

I'd never heard of Rachael Ray icon_redface.gif until I was contacted but I did see the show in L.A. in March so at least now I know what it's all about. Looked a whole lot of fun sure enough. The show's on around 6pm US time I think so I'll likely be tucked up in my bed counting sheep at that time (about 12 midnight in Scotland!) so hopefully tomorrow someone will let me know if they recognised my stuff. If they play the sound you'll hear the accent so there will be no doubt icon_lol.gif but I'm not sure how it will go. I doubt I'll be heard...I'm not seen either. Is there a message there? icon_rolleyes.gif haha! About time I got a DVD out I think. icon_biggrin.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 7:20pm
post #12 of 16

I have it recording right now! It's on at 2pm in my area. I won't get a chance to watch it until later tonight though. Can't wait!!

aine2 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 10:59pm
post #13 of 16

Well after all the hype for the last few months it seems if you blinked you missed it! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif There was a mention of my name and my hands appeared for less than 30 seconds doing something or other (cake related of course!) and that was it. My TV moment gone forever. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. Mind you, I've had a lot of viewers on the website today so perhaps I still have some thanks to say after all. thumbs_up.gif

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 11:37pm
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by aine2

Well after all the hype for the last few months it seems if you blinked you missed it! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif There was a mention of my name and my hands appeared for less than 30 seconds doing something or other (cake related of course!) and that was it. My TV moment gone forever. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. Mind you, I've had a lot of viewers on the website today so perhaps I still have some thanks to say after all. thumbs_up.gif

30 seconds is much more than most of us could ever expect. Congratulations!

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 1:58am
post #15 of 16

cool !! thumbs_up.gif

gourmetsharon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gourmetsharon Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 2:08am
post #16 of 16

On the Rachel Ray website, if you scroll down, there's "for more Information" and links to your website.

Thanks for sharing! I joined your site and "liked" your facebook!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%