Got Up Courage To Post

Decorating By thecook Updated 9 May 2010 , 1:12am by crp7

thecook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecook Posted 8 May 2010 , 5:31pm
post #1 of 13

This week my son helped me post some of the cakes I have done this year. I have always been too afraid because I don't think they are really that good. I am very shocked that someone would put any of these in their favorites! Thank you, thank you. I am so sorry that none of the pictures give credit to the original artist for their ideas. All of my inspiration comes from the wonderful people on this site. My goal is to one day be half as good as all of you. Again thanks for the ego boost. I will now be posting more of my cakes.

12 replies
CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 8 May 2010 , 5:45pm
post #2 of 13

Your cakes are spectacular~! Love those shoes icon_smile.gif

LuvLyrics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LuvLyrics Posted 8 May 2010 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 13

Looked at your cakes and i think they are great !!! And you are very humble and great quality in a person !!!

JudyDP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JudyDP Posted 8 May 2010 , 6:23pm
post #4 of 13

I'm so glad you posted your cakes! They are very cute....you really are very creative....keep them coming! icon_biggrin.gif

QueenMo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueenMo Posted 8 May 2010 , 6:46pm
post #5 of 13

*big hugs* thanks for posting your pics, keep posting!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 8 May 2010 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 13

Well I for one am glad you finally posted you cakes. I loved your chocolate roses so much that I actually did some myself thumbs_up.gif Thanks for the inspiration.

3LittleBeesCookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3LittleBeesCookies Posted 8 May 2010 , 7:09pm
post #7 of 13

I think your work is awesome. I especially love the crayon cake! I know what you mean about posting. I often put things up and then take them down because I think my work sux b/c I always compare my stuff to everybody else even though I know I have come a long way since taking my first class last September. I might think I did a good job, but when I see it posted with everybody's stuff... Anyway, again, you are very talented.

thecook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecook Posted 8 May 2010 , 7:29pm
post #8 of 13

Thank you everyone. You have made my day.

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 8 May 2010 , 7:33pm
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecook

Thank you everyone. You have made my day.

You're welcome and I just want to say that your "gumpaste" flowers are the ones I patterned my chocolate roses after. Not that yours were chocolate. Just wanted to clear that up. I loved the way your flower basket flowers looked. So natural.

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 8 May 2010 , 7:46pm
post #10 of 13

I'm so glad you did post cause the shoes are just wonderful.

See, everyone has something to contribute. That is the great thing about this site. thumbs_up.gif

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 8 May 2010 , 9:49pm
post #11 of 13

I think your cakes are really good & you have lots of talent. Looking forward to seeing more!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 9 May 2010 , 12:47am
post #12 of 13

I think it is great that you posted them - you do nice work! Thank you for sharing! icon_smile.gif

crp7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 9 May 2010 , 1:12am
post #13 of 13

I can't imagine that you were concerned about posting your pics. They are wonderful. I hope that I can be half as good as you someday! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%