Bakery Equipment

Business By sweetcreationsbiz Updated 11 Aug 2011 , 10:21pm by musselmom

sweetcreationsbiz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcreationsbiz Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 9

My Husband & I researching for new equipment I need for my bakery and want to ask for advice and help about any websites/ companies where I can find some of the items I want. Also where can I buy these items and whats the best brand to buy

Stainless Steel tables
Airbursh machine
Kopycake machine
Edible Image machine
Cricut Cake

If you have any suggestions about any equipment you have that you believe is a "Must Have" please let me know.

Thank You CC Family

8 replies
UpAt2am Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UpAt2am Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 6:43pm
post #2 of 9

i love my kopykake airmaster airbrush!!!!!!!! i don't know the best place to find it since mine was given to me as a gift! icon_biggrin.gif

SugarFiend Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFiend Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 10:42am
post #3 of 9

What on EARTH...? Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone?

DSmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DSmo Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 11:22am
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFiend

What on EARTH...? Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone?

Hahahaha! I think so!!!

DSmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DSmo Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 11:30am
post #5 of 9

But seriously, you can get info about Kopykake at their website. Also take a look at Icing Images for edible image printers.

Rather than the Cricut (which I believe is discontinued anyway) I would look into the Silhouette (many threads on here about it). You'll be able to use third party software with it, plus I believe that's the cutter that has a print and cut option. I think it's Linda McClure that's the expert on Silhouette.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 11:33am
post #6 of 9

I found that local restaurant supply companies are a wealth of information on new and used equipment. Also no shipping charge. My tables are from a local restaurant supply. After considering the sizes, I opted for 72x30's. They are long enough and wide enough to do everything. Mine were $240 each. Be sure to get the shelf.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanieB Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 9:26pm
post #8 of 9

I just saw the cricut cake on amazon for like $189. I remember not that long ago they were $400.

musselmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
musselmom Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 10:21pm
post #9 of 9

just saw a cricut cake at my local Big Lots fo $140.00. They had several.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%