It's Like Christmas In My House Right Now!

Decorating By TheBlonde Updated 22 Sep 2009 , 2:58am by Caike

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 20

I just picked up my Agbay...plus I got a package in the mail. I ordered a bunch of stuff on Friday and most of it came...for those that asked me to list what I ended up getting with my bonus, here it its...

Agbay
Airbrush w/americolor coloring
A bunch of cake drums
Isomalt Crystals
Big bag of Meringue Powder
Tylose
Black Satin Ice
Red Satin Ice
100 count disposible piping bags
Creme Bouquet flavoring
Diamond Impression Mat
A bunch of FMM cutter sets
Americolor Student Kit
A bunch of different Stamins
Flower veiner
Rubermaid storage unit on wheels (need one more though for all my new stuff)

I have no reason to bake right now but I can't help myself!!! icon_smile.gif

19 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 10:42pm
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlonde

I have no reason to bake right now but I can't help myself!!! icon_smile.gif

What better reason could there be than trying out your new toys??!!!

HAVE FUN!!!

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 10:53pm
post #3 of 20

wow- i wanna come play too! LOL
have fun with all your new stuff.

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:08pm
post #4 of 20

that is the happiest day ever!!! have fun!! then you should bake just because!!! no other reason!!!!! who needs a reason anyway???

TheBlonde Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:11pm
post #5 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky27

that is the happiest day ever!!! have fun!! then you should bake just because!!! no other reason!!!!! who needs a reason anyway???

true icon_smile.gif I just had to run to the store to get more flour and eggs...it's going to be a late night tonight!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:15pm
post #6 of 20

Man I'm jealous, well, not really, well maybe a little. icon_wink.gif I can't believe how much stuff you got! I want to come over and touch. Can I come over and just touch? icon_biggrin.gif

TheBlonde Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:28pm
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

Man I'm jealous, well, not really, well maybe a little. icon_wink.gif I can't believe how much stuff you got! I want to come over and touch. Can I come over and just touch? icon_biggrin.gif

Why not? Come on everyone....we can have a cake party...I have a decorating room in my house....we call it the candy room....we can all have a little sleep/cake over icon_smile.gif

glory98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glory98 Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:31pm
post #8 of 20

THE BLONDE - WHAT IS AGBAY?

TheBlonde Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:42pm
post #9 of 20

Check out the website...

http://www.agbayproducts.com/

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:46pm
post #10 of 20

Can I come and play as well? We can put on some teal eye shadows with your airbrush.

CakesHeaven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesHeaven Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:03am
post #11 of 20

Congrats!! It's always nice to buy something for yourself because we deserve it too!
Have fun with your new toys and look forward to seeing your new creations

FleurDeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FleurDeCake Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:15am
post #12 of 20

what di you et the bonus for ... and i am definitely jelous.. i am waiting for some new toys also but nothing quite as nice as your list.. just taking baby stes right now .. but loving the journey

bbmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbmom Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:19am
post #13 of 20

I'm jealous that you have your own "candy room" I have a counter in the kitchen and no one is allowed to put their junk on it or take anything out of the drawers or cabinets. Works for now.

FleurDeCake Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:22am
post #14 of 20

gee I am icon_lol.gif sooo excited for you tat I can't type or spell icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_eek.gificon_cool.gif

FleurDeCake Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:28am
post #15 of 20

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT CONVERTING A ROOM IN MY HOUSE...DO YOU BAKE IN THE CANDY ROOM OR JUST DECORATE ... DO YOU HAVE A FRIDGE ? I HAVE A GREAT KITCHEN BUT NOT ENOUGH COUNTER SPACE FOR CAKE .. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ROOM FOR ALL ME SUPPLIES AND DECORATING...CAN YOU HELP WITH ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN APPROACH SETTING THIS UP TIA

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:36am
post #16 of 20

that's so awesome! can i come over too? i won't even touch. just look. i love sleep overs... adding cake in makes it 1000 times better!

soooo fun! post pics of your cake with all your new toys!!

TheBlonde Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 2:31am
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakebymilan

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT CONVERTING A ROOM IN MY HOUSE...DO YOU BAKE IN THE CANDY ROOM OR JUST DECORATE ... DO YOU HAVE A FRIDGE ? I HAVE A GREAT KITCHEN BUT NOT ENOUGH COUNTER SPACE FOR CAKE .. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ROOM FOR ALL ME SUPPLIES AND DECORATING...CAN YOU HELP WITH ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN APPROACH SETTING THIS UP TIA

It has a fridge and a microwave and tons of counter space. I love it! I'm thinking about adding an oven and sink....I would be in heaven! icon_smile.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 2:44am
post #18 of 20

And a partridge in a pear tree!!!!

Way to shop! Now, wipe off that Cheshire Cat grin just long enough to learn how to clean that airbrush before you use it for the first time.

Congrats!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

luvmysmoother Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvmysmoother Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 2:50am
post #19 of 20

Congratulations!!!!There's nothing more fun than playing with new cake decorating toys...I mean supplies and equipment...icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Caike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caike Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 2:58am
post #20 of 20

They made a mistake with that order. It was supposed to be delivered here and they messed up. So you can just pack it back up, and send it on over. And call those guys, how dare they mess up like that?!?

icon_lol.gif I wanna have a cake/sleep over!!! I'm jealous of the candy room! Congrats on the new toys - we expect pics ASAP!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%