I Feel So Proud Of Myself!

Decorating By agentdorkfish Updated 9 Sep 2009 , 2:26pm by MrCake01

agentdorkfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agentdorkfish Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 3:14am
post #1 of 11

I was pleasantly surprised tonight to see that my latest picture was a favorite of a user here. Ah! This was very exciting to me since it's the first time one of my cakes were a favorite! For a beginner like me, this is beyond awesome. icon_biggrin.gif

10 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 3:20am
post #2 of 11

You should be excited -- and you should celebrate!!! How about some cake? party.gif

agentdorkfish Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 3:22am
post #3 of 11

Hah, I ate a slice of the very cake that became a favorite! It was deeelicious. I hate to brag, but I have to admit that I make a mean carrot cake. icon_razz.gif

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 3:44am
post #4 of 11

Your cake is so cute. Love the pumkins. thumbs_up.gif

lthiele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lthiele Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 6:04am
post #5 of 11

Good for you - it is cute! It's always a bonus when you get to eat one of your own cakes! Love your user name too! icon_lol.gif

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 7:07am
post #6 of 11

Well done. The cake is very cute. It took me a while to feel confident enough to post my pics on CC too. I look forward to seeing more of your cakes icon_wink.gif

agentdorkfish Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 1:44pm
post #7 of 11

Thanks, everyone! I can't wait until the next birthday so I can make another cake! My nephew is next, and he wants a light saber. So, here's hoping it turns out to please him! icon_smile.gif

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 1:51pm
post #8 of 11

Oh I have a good feeling the cake will turn out fine Christy.

BakedbyLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakedbyLisa Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 2:08pm
post #9 of 11

There's nothing like getting the approval from people who love to do the same thing as you. I'm sure this cake will be the first of many faovrites to come. Good luck.

snocilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snocilla Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 2:16pm
post #10 of 11

cute cake! I was so excited the first time someone added one of my cakes to their favorites too! It's such a great feeling!

MrCake01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrCake01 Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 2:26pm
post #11 of 11

agentdorkfish,
I looked at your picture and yes you should be proud it looks very good and the pumpkins are awesome. I also looked at your other pictures and they are good too. I thought the same thing when I got my 1st favorite. Iâm a cake hobbyist from Alabama too and it does make you feel good to know the other cakers like your work.
Keep up the good work,
Mrcake01

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%