Big Brother 11!!!!

Lounge By Cakepro Updated 9 Sep 2009 , 3:54am by melodyscakes

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:18am
post #31 of 92

Michelle won the POV again. She and Russell discussed options going forward (working together) and Jessie and his pit bull, Natalie, were uber paranoid. They both really get on my nerves.

Ronnie did a lot of begging with Michelle, to no avail, she didn't use it. He also tried some crocodile tears with Russell, who wasn't buying it.

Seems like Chima likes Russell and was getting jealous of Michelle talking to him. They sort of had a tift over it, she's shooting herself in the foot. Russell thinks she's close to Ronnie too so he's got his eyes on her.

Hmm I don't think you missed a whole lot. Didn't see much of Jeff/Jordan.

Bottomline, we're one step closer to seeing Ronnie leave the house. Hip hip hooray!

p.s. the episodes are available on the cbs site the next day.

Also, I wonder when they power announcement will be made? Didn't Julie say it could be used in either of the next two evictions? I hope that means they'll announce it before voting on Thursday. Still, let Ronnie go, get someone else next week.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 4:10pm
post #32 of 92

Last night it said the special power would be awarded before the live eviction on Thursday, so someone could completely overthrow the nominations of the HOH. Woohoo! This will be good!!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 12:42am
post #33 of 92

I am so interested to se what will happen now that Chima is HOH and Jeff has the coup d'etat.

So glad Ronnie is OUT.

Julie's maternity outfit last night was fugly.

Cakepro Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 12:52pm
post #34 of 92

Awww, I thought she looked really cute!

Russell is growing on me. He doesn't seem to be quite as arrogant and cocky as he was in the first couple of weeks.

WOOHOO ~ Ronnie's out! I'm so glad he didn't weasel his way into winning.

GO JEFF!! icon_smile.gif

sweetreasures Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetreasures Posted 9 Aug 2009 , 12:05am
post #35 of 92

So glad to see Ronnie go. I'm glad Jeff won the coup de'eta he is the right person to have won it. He and Jordan are cute together. I don't see the behind the scene, but why on earth would Jessie and Lydia have sex with America watching? Ugh. Russell is growing on me too but I think he misunderstood what Michelle said. Several of them don't know how to be discrete and run off to others to tattle.

michellenj Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 1:42am
post #36 of 92

Have y'all been to the spoiler sites lately? OMG- over at survivorsucks.com, they have dug up a bunch of personal info on Ronnie. It's really crazy. A friend of his revealed Ronnie's screen name at AOL and a few sites, and the people have gone crazy digging up old posts and info on him.

tika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tika Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 2:13am
post #37 of 92

Chima put up Russell and Lydia...not we didn't see this coming, but I have a feeling that she, at this point wants Lydia to go. With Jeff having the power I think he will take Russell off and put up Michelle. But now we pretty much have to wait and see who wins POV.

Ironbaker Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 4:24am
post #38 of 92

wow, lol@ the ronnie dirt..I have to check it out.

I think Jeff will take down both noms and put up Jessie and Natalie. They need to be split up. Natalie is nuts.

WOW at Chima's past...what a nightmare and it really does give a new perspective on her. I can see why she's such a spitfire.

I cannot WAIT to see Jeff use his power.

michellenj Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 4:57pm
post #39 of 92

Oh, how I hope you are right, Ironbaker! Jeff should take down the noms. That will get things going, for sure.

I kind of wish that Chima didn't share that info. Now I feel sorry for her, but I still don't like her.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 11:17pm
post #40 of 92

I wish I could send a plane over the bbb house and tell Jeff to please use power and put up Jessie and Natalie.

I really, really, really hope he puts those two up. it is funny watching Natalie become so jealouse and act like she owns Jessie. that is what he needs. hehe

can't wait to see tonight!

hey, what is a good spoiler site?
I always forget to bookmark it.

Ironbaker Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 3:55am
post #41 of 92

[url]jokersupdates.com[/url] is the one I like to visit.

LOL@ Kevin not using the POV and the look on Lydia's face.

melodyscakes Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 3:37am
post #42 of 92

I was impressed that he stood up for himself. with that said, I'd be sad if my friend didn't use the pov to get me off.
man, was hoping Jeff was going to use the power on Tuesday night.... guess we have to wait until Thursday night.

I've got to check out the spoiler site now!

thanks for that address!

melody

Ironbaker Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 5:34am
post #43 of 92

Jeff can only use the power on eviction nights, last week's or this week's.

AverageMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AverageMom Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 11:14pm
post #44 of 92

ARGHHH!! The show tonight will NOT be live!! Chima has made too many threats about going postal, so CBS is taping it right now so they can edit!!!!! This means the reactions afterwards, on the live feeds, will not be available!

Cakepro Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 11:28pm
post #45 of 92

Is it because Russell is treating her horribly? That guy is psycho. They should give him a tranquilizer.

Ironbaker Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 11:40pm
post #46 of 92

I just read the same a bit ago. She's threatening to go off if the "power" is used. I hate that they gave in to that. Come on, Jeff, give us some action!

AverageMom Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 12:27am
post #47 of 92

I know....I love reading the blogs and finding out the instant reaction after the live show....now it will be hours before they turn the live feeds back on. They must have really been worried!

Ironbaker Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 1:03am
post #48 of 92

She needs to go! Michelle probably won't do it but gosh, I wish she was put up on the block.

THANK YOU JEFF!!!!!! I hope he can escape this week. So glad I don't have to look at Jessie's overinflated self anymore.

melodyscakes Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 2:09am
post #49 of 92

tonight's show was awesome!!!! yeah Jeff!!!!
glad Michelle won HoH
can't stand Chima, or Natalie, so if either of them go, I'd be happy.

I like the spoiler site morty.com or something like that. just don't have time to read line by line what is going on.

melodyscakes Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 2:10am
post #50 of 92

it is not morty.com sorry!

Cakepro Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 8:04pm
post #51 of 92

Chima is acting like some kind of ridiculous diva! Can't wait to see her AND Russell go.

Russell is indeed a terrorist. During those two weeks when things were going his way, he seemed to be a decent guy. But when they recapped all of his episodes of being a screaming aggressive pr!ck, it turned my stomach.

Thursday's episode was great! LOL I just hope that Michelle doesn't go with the dark side of the house. I sure hope she remembers how Russell treated her.

AverageMom Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 8:07pm
post #52 of 92

SPOILER ALERT!!!

OMG!!!! Chima quit the show last night!! QUIT! Allison Grodner was in the house, but no idea what all she said. Live feeds were out.
I cannot believe she quit. It was a long night, from the sounds of things on the blogs.

Cakepro Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 8:10pm
post #53 of 92

I thought we didn't post spoilers but rather posted links directing people to spoilers, so they can choose whether to have the show spoiled for them or not.

Thanks.

AverageMom Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:50pm
post #54 of 92

Sorry about that, Cakepro...I didn't realize that rule!

michellenj Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 2:47pm
post #55 of 92

I just read the article on Yahoo, and survivorsucks is down so I can't read about it. Grrrrr. Remember how she said that she needed to have a talk w/ the producers after Jesse was booted?

Cakepro Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 2:52pm
post #56 of 92

She needs to have a talk with a therapist. I went ahead and read the spoiler sites and wow, she behaved like a spoiled brat! It will be very interesting to see how CBS portrays the situation.

melodyscakes Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 8:38pm
post #57 of 92

wow, that temper tantram cost her half a million dollars. wonder if she thinks it was worth it?

melody

melodyscakes Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 8:40pm
post #58 of 92

wow, that temper tantram cost her half a million dollars. wonder if she thinks it was worth it?

melody

michellenj Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 2:06am
post #59 of 92

Can someone break down the alliances for me? Thanks.

Cakepro Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 2:13pm
post #60 of 92

Jeff, Jordan, Russell, Michelle

Natalie, Kevin, Lydia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%