Guy Help...

Lounge By Sunflower08 Updated 8 Jun 2009 , 12:59pm by Sunflower08

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 10:44pm
post #61 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

Please, please be careful about the people you bring into your child's life. I had my son at 19 so as I was going through my youthful relationships he was introduced to several guys that are no longer in the picture. I feel like I have already burdened him with his fair share of "mommy's boyfriends" and now that I am 30 it is much more difficult to date the "real" guys. Just don't waste your chances on the ones who aren't possibly "the one".

Exactly right. And in addition, some men target lonely women with small children. In my opinion, I think it is very dangerous to introduce the children to their parent's boyfriends for several months-both for predatory reasons and also the emotional turmoil it brings to see men coming in and out. Your love life is hard enough on you, no need to drag a kid through it.

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 7:42am
post #62 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

Please, please be careful about the people you bring into your child's life. I had my son at 19 so as I was going through my youthful relationships he was introduced to several guys that are no longer in the picture. I feel like I have already burdened him with his fair share of "mommy's boyfriends" and now that I am 30 it is much more difficult to date the "real" guys. Just don't waste your chances on the ones who aren't possibly "the one".

Exactly right. And in addition, some men target lonely women with small children. In my opinion, I think it is very dangerous to introduce the children to their parent's boyfriends for several months-both for predatory reasons and also the emotional turmoil it brings to see men coming in and out. Your love life is hard enough on you, no need to drag a kid through it.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

x1000

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 12:59pm
post #63 of 63

Thanks Girls!

Yes I know I will not be jumping right back into another relationship.. I'm not chasing nor will I.
And my daughter comes first over everything. I think from now on she isn't involved at all until I know it's ok and safe for her.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%