Refurbished Ka Mixer Question...

Decorating By SweetHobby Updated 11 May 2009 , 4:30pm by Cakepro

SweetHobby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetHobby Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 9:11pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know if KA will restock the $239 Pro6 mixers? I was going to buy one this weekend and there was one there on Saturday and it was gone on Sunday. icon_sad.gif I finally got my tax return and now there are no mixers.....I hope it wasn't a one-time deal.

3 replies
idjitmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idjitmom Posted 11 May 2009 , 4:57am
post #2 of 4

Stuff comes & goes there, I'm sure it will show up again at some point. Hopefully not long, for your sake!

mamanof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamanof3 Posted 11 May 2009 , 10:32am
post #3 of 4

Keep checking. Like idjitmom says stuff comes and goes there. I know it did when I was looking to buy from there. However, it was less than a month from the time I discovered the refurbished section to the time I was able to place my order. (And I had to make arrangement in the meantime to have it delivered to my grandparents winter home in FL because I live in Canada and they don't ship to Canada). Hopefully it will be restocked soon! BTW the pro 600 is the model I bought and I love it!!!! Get an extra bowl if you can, it worth the extra $$$. Some days I wish I had 3.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 11 May 2009 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 4

You may wish to call and ask if they have any. I had to return mine the other day and then sent me a replacement model (a refurb'ed 6 qt Cinnamon mixer) which was not listed on their site. All of the colors that day were listed as out of stock.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%